*moved*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
There's not really a strumming pattern as such, it's all arpeggiated and fingerpicked bits. The best thing to do is listen to it closely and use your ears to work out which notes to play.

To be honest that goes for anything, tabs and videos are all well and good but your most important tool for playing the guitar is your ears. There are tonnes of players out there who have decent technique but can't even tell when their guitar's out of tune, let alone work out a song.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
ah i meant to type picking pattern, but for some reason my fingers wrote stumming pattern... habit I guess.

Quote by steven seagull
There's not really a strumming pattern as such, it's all arpeggiated and fingerpicked bits. The best thing to do is listen to it closely and use your ears to work out which notes to play. To be honest that goes for anything, tabs and videos are all well and good but your most important tool for playing the guitar is your ears. There are tonnes of players out there who have decent technique but can't even tell when their guitar's out of tune, let alone work out a song.

thanks for the advice, I'll try to listen carefully to it and muddle my way through.