Quote by Mafoo
I use a rca to 1/4 inch works for me costs nothing

no commonly used MP3 player has RCA outputs, not do most of them have 1/4 jacks, so you can't use either end with an mp3 player.

If your amp has RCA jacks though, you can get a 1/8 to RCA cable, and if not, just get a 1/8 to 1/4 cable or converter.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra