Page 1 of 3
well it definatly ain't greenday or mcr, the peppers are at the top, but I'm not sure if it's thé biggest band.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
From Last.fm it goes Radiohead, The Beatles, RHCP,Muse, Coldplay.
Quote by King'sXfan590
Emo hating is becoming a bigger trend than being emo.

Quote by 1,57$
Is there mosh pits in James Blunt shows?
peppers are up there, but def. not green day or mcr... i havent even heard anything from them lately that i liked. seether and foo fighters are pretty high up there.
Britney Spears.....................
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by phasesevenfold
peppers are up there, but def. not green day or mcr... i havent even heard anything from them lately that i liked. seether and foo fighters are pretty high up there.
That doesn't make them any less popular

RHCP, Foo Fighters, Green Day, and MCR are all high up on the list, at least in America. Green Day will probably top the list once they release something new.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The Beatles.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by element4433
That doesn't make them any less popular

RHCP, Foo Fighters, Green Day, and MCR are all high up on the list, at least in America. Green Day will probably top the list once they release something new.

your a greenday fan I guess? what is the biggest show they gave? don't know about MCR neither. foo's are pretty 'big' too.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
The Beatles, 90's Oasis, Now proberly one of those stinking terd "emo" bands.

Quote by Farether
your a greenday fan I guess? what is the biggest show they gave? don't know about MCR neither. foo's are pretty 'big' too.
I am, but I don't care how big, or small they are. American Idiot was huge and everyone knew the singles.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Metallica? Guns 'n' Roses?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I'd say 'tallica or Iron Maiden.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, maybe a more modern band would be Muse.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by bognorboy
who is it??

I'm thinking green day, chilis, mcr

As much as I don't like them, or him for that matter its easily. U2.
beatles led zeppelin pink floyd, DEFENATELY not green day or mcr.. DEFENATELY
The best-selling album of all time is Michael Jackson's Thriller. In total, probably The Beatles are best-selling overall.

"Biggest" right now could be whoever's in the top 10 or 5 of the Top 40. The best-selling single of 2007 has been Rihanna's Umbrella.

It's possible that solo artists such as Elton John, Bob Dylan, Elvis etc have sold more than bands like Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits and Pink Floyd.

I would say that the biggest band of the '00s has been RHCP. That's only a guess, though.
Radiohead, RHCP, U2, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. Coldplay, Muse are getting up there.
It's gonna be a blue day
For me: RHCP
In this forum: RHCP
Out there, hell do I know, I don't really keep it checked, but it varies alot.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Pearl Jam's pretty big right now aren't they? I mean as far as bands still putting out music that matters (which is why I'm not saying the Rolling Stones)
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
New Found Glory and Good Charlotte
You'll gonna me miss me when i'm gone....
Quote by bekamenga
New Found Glory and Good Charlotte

not even close.

im gonna say green day's probably right or at least once they release something new.

of all time id say the beatles.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Mr.Bassanator
metallica. they were even mentioned on seinfeld. how can you beat that?

And how much do they get mentioned at all?

Their thread is not even half as big as the RHCP one

Besides, RHCP has kinda like a dedicated show on SIMPSONS
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Beatles, Metallica, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, RHCP and whoever said Radiohead knows close to nothing about music.. im sorry but its the truth
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Im guessing RHCP, The Beatles and U2
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
The Rolling Stones.

Last.fm proves it. They have by far the most plays of any artist or band on last fm.

actually, radiohead does, followed by the beatles

i think the beatles, dylan, jimi hendrix experience, led zep, red hot chili peppers and maybe nirvana are all in the run for being "biggest" band in the world

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Either Metallica, RHCP, The Rolling stones, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin or The Who in my opinion.By the way The Guieness world record for biggest band, might be broken in South Australia for some guitar festival.They have to get a couple of thousand or something people ,at the same time, playing all of Smoke on the water.Illl be there
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
Page 1 of 3