Lead Guitar
6 50%
Rhythm Guitar
6 50%
Drums
1 8%
Bass
3 25%
Other (post and tell us all what it is!)
1 8%
Voters: 12.
thank you for taking the time to read this my fellow americans in ohio! this thread is specifically for the city of Dayton, Ohio and its suburbs. All ages welcome and all instruments wanted. Live in Dayton or the surrounding area? post here!

by the way, I really need a bassist and a drummer!

let the posting begin!!
I live in Mason and am looking for a drummer for a rock band
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Lol I don't exactly get what the point of this thread is? Like you want to start a band? Or you just want to get people together to jam with?

If that's the case what kind of music?
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
Quote by UrzasJ00rMom
Lol I don't exactly get what the point of this thread is? Like you want to start a band? Or you just want to get people together to jam with?

If that's the case what kind of music?

I would like to start a band and/or jam, but this thread is intended to help everyone in this area to find other musicians to get together with and make some music happen.

An as far as I'm concerned about jamming, I like anything from classic rock to Slayer to Alice in Chains to everything in between. Rage Against the Machine, Korn, System of a Down, Metallica, Anthrax, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, ACDC, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Bad Company, Rolling Stones, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, the Who...everything
UrzasJ00rMom, what kind of music are you into and what do you play?
bassist in vandalia

can sing...not too well...but willing

i'm 15

i'll play any genre as well

hit me up pwninator123 is my AIM
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
I'm 17 year old guitarist, I have a friend who plays bass. We live south of dayton. We want to jam, maybe get serious if we are decent. Need singer and drummer. We are both pretty good alone, need work playing together. The style is Reggae/Rock/Beach music all that stuff. (Sublime, RHCP, Slightly Stoopid, etc.) PM me if interested.