Have any of you guys heard of a couple of underground bands called Offshore Radio or The Dauntless Elite?

They're on tour here in the U.S. right now, I saw them on Friday night opening for Ghost Mice. I really liked both, they played this really cool aggressive pop-punk stuff, but I only managed to get a CD from the Dauntless Elite.

Awesome stuff.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
Have any of you guys heard of a couple of underground bands called Offshore Radio or The Dauntless Elite?

They're on tour here in the U.S. right now, I saw them on Friday night opening for Ghost Mice. I really liked both, they played this really cool aggressive pop-punk stuff, but I only managed to get a CD from the Dauntless Elite.

Awesome stuff.

You know what to do *-)
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia

Awesome stuff.

Isn't aggressive pop-punk just called regular old punk?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
^ I guess you're right.

I was just wondering if they were sorta well-known across the pond, since they're playing over here and stuff. But I guess not.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
^ I guess you're right.

I was just wondering if they were sorta well-known across the pond, since they're playing over here and stuff. But I guess not.

I don't really know if they're well known or not, I don't keep up with you kids and your music.

I'm getting into ska at the moment. I've pretty much exhausted my current collection of music and I'm gonna take a break from punk.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
I'm getting into ska at the moment. I've pretty much exhausted my current collection of music and I'm gonna take a break from punk.

ha, i'm the opposite. after hear hundreds of bands and thousands of songs, i feel as though i've listened to all there is to listen to in the world of ska. now i've become addicted to glam punk, thanks to that d generation thread from a while ago.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."