*fixed*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Whats amarica

Edit: nvm, I've never been to America so I can't say if I like it or not.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by FrenchyFungus
*fixed*

Damn youu.

I just wrote a long bitchy reply with all his mistakes in it, now I just look silly!
Yep, I live in America. It's pretty average to me, I guess, because I've lived here my entire life. Overall, I enjoy living here, but I'm still interested in possibly leaving the country at a later point in my life. It's not a terrible tyranny like you may think, but I'm not exactly fond of the government.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Damn youu.

I just wrote a long bitchy reply with all his mistakes in it, now I just look silly!

CURSE YOU FRENCHY FOR REMOVING THE PWNAGE!!
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
I wish I lived in California because of the weather. But no, I live in the sh1tty Lowlands. I hate rain GDI.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Damn youu.

I read it, I laughed
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Damn youu.

And I saw it!

Maybe I shouldn't be in this thread because I'm in England. But, I doubt that I'd enjoy America any more than I enjoy England.
I don't like it here too much.

I like it over in Aguadilla better.

America is overrated and I would love to leave here sometime soon.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Well, I'm in NORTH America. In the United States.

I'm sure you were referring to the U.S. as most other conceited citizens do

Maybe not, who knows. Seeing as how you're from the U.S. like me, I know you don't deserve the benefit of a doubt.

The only way "America" should be used is to say you're "American" simply because "United Statesian" or "United Statesish" doesn't have the same flow.

Maybe "U.S.-ian." Hmm... "Yoosian" sounds alright... I guess.
iv lived here all my life , not too much exciteing really , but hopefully chicago gets the oylimpics here so i have some thing to do
im a cali kid,so im probably bias.but ive lived here all my life and i enjoy it,besides the massive ass taxes on what seems like EVERYTHING its not to bad.
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
OHHH YESSS! America is soooo goood.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i am in america, SOUTH america, far away from US \o/
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
I've been to the U.S. a few times, but mostly tourist locations. Been to Southern Carolina (Myrtle Beach), New York, I think Buffalo, and maybe a few others. It's not as bad as you would think.
I live in America.
The housing market is dying.
Gas prices are expected to be over $4 a gallon by the end of the year.
We are increasing our debt to China at staggering numbers
Our soldiers are off dying in a war that just needs to magically end.
We have a monkey for a president (no, Im not politically inclined at all, he's just horrible).

And worst of all is...my friends, my brother, me, we are all growing up into this situation, and will have to fend for ourselves, in this potential hell-hole of a country.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by FrenchyFungus
*fixed*

Augh, I demand to know what this thread was originally about! The obvious answer is "who here loves(sic) America", but my curiousity is killing me
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by ibryant0915
Well, I'm in NORTH America. In the United States.

I'm sure you were referring to the U.S. as most other conceited citizens do

Maybe not, who knows. Seeing as how you're from the U.S. like me, I know you don't deserve the benefit of a doubt.

The only way "America" should be used is to say you're "American" simply because "United Statesian" or "United Statesish" doesn't have the same flow.

Maybe "U.S.-ian." Hmm... "Yoosian" sounds alright... I guess.

A Yank works just fine
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !