http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=2&TempID=3&DepartmentID=1&STRID=122352&CategorySubID=215&CategoryID=215&BrandID=2325&CategorySubPriceRangeID=0&pagesize=10&SortMethod=3&Method=3&PriceRangeID=0&SearchPhrase=&Contains=&Search_Type=Department&GroupCode=&categorysubsearch=true

how good is this product? will it peel off? i have a Black strat which doesn't matter much but hey

anyway is their another way to get my frets to light up blue liken this is this product will peel off?
Last edited by M09868 at Nov 13, 2007,
I can't see how that would light up at all...
Maybe you've posted the wrong link.
GB&C Pedal Builders and Mod Squadron
vBulletin Message

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own buddy list.

Bugger
I'm not sure - i don't think it'll look cool, the audience will just think you need it to play properly. For $7.99 you may as well give it a go though. There's also FretFx, and glow in the dark markers, though I have no experience with either. You can fit fiberoptic lights yourself which gives great results but involves some pretty complex work and is something you should by no means take lightly.

If you've got around $600 to spare you could always get in touch with Sims Custom shop who'll fit LEDs down your entire fretboard, but somehow I doubt you're quite that serious about it.
Quote by ErosThanatos
wow thats as ghey as it gets.

A damn nice contribution to a thread.