ok so i'm a die hard metalhead, and have been listening to metal for like the better part of 8 years now. i've heard 'em all, from the classic priest-maiden era, to the silly hair metal and aggresive thrash era, to the extreme black and death metal era, to again silly-but-slightly-better-than-hair-metal metalcore and hardcore era. and i have noticed a change in me. firstly, i no longer have many varied emotions that a normal individual is supposed to have. i mean sure i feel happy when i find something funny, i feel awed when i listen to john petrucci or michael angelo batio play, i feel greedy when i see new and awesome equipment, and even a little jelous when i see my friends in some type of relationships with look-able human females, but other than that, all my emotions are numb. i could seriously care less what happens to me, where i end up, what i do with my life, when and how i die(i actually i hope die soon, life's a bore) and practically anything else. is something wrong with me? or do you soul-less UGers feel the same way???

P.S.: forgot to mention that i do feel hatered towards many things most of the time and then the horniness kicks in
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
The effects of excessive metal? A shitty music taste.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
The effects of excessive metal? You can get high on magnets.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
We'd need a whole life story to figure this out. I doubt metal has made you cold.

SHEdit: Please don't give us one! /SHEdit

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Mad Marius
The effects of excessive metal? You can get high on magnets.

haha...really?
Lol he's sixteen...
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I heard about people who feel that way before. I wouldn't blame it on the fact you listen to metal though. I honestly think you should go to a psychologist.

Quote by spider666
all my emotions are numb. i could seriously care less what happens to me, where i end up, what i do with my life, when and how i die(i actually i hope die soon, life's a bore) and practically anything else

IIIIIII'VE BECOME SOOOOOOOOO NUUUUUUUUUUUUMB.

You sound incredibly boring. Take the advice of Monty Python, and look on the bright side of life.