ok, me and the band are seriously thinking of jumping ship with hard rock and hopping on the grunge boat.

check out our myspace, and listen to the Numb Cover we have, and tell me if you guys think our singer is up to singing grunge. coz me and the lead guitarist think he's not gonna be that great of a grunge singer, but then again, we do not know that much about grunge..

so check us out @ www.myspace.com/collaboratedthoughts
Quote by djmay71
ok, me and the band are seriously thinking of jumping ship with hard rock and hopping on the grunge boat.

check out our myspace, and listen to the Numb Cover we have, and tell me if you guys think our singer is up to singing grunge. coz me and the lead guitarist think he's not gonna be that great of a grunge singer, but then again, we do not know that much about grunge..

so check us out @ www.myspace.com/collaboratedthoughts

Should you really by trying to fit a label you don't know much about? Dude, just make the music that comes out of you. Your influences will come through pretty clearly.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

play ska... everyone loves ska...

well instead of labeling something start writing songs with out any clear motive to sound like any specific genre ... then when looking at the end result you can label yourself... not that most people would want to, seeing as that pretty much traps you in one box (unless your totally unique and kickass at it)

rock on bro
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
I like living in 2008
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
^ heheheheh, im going for 2011..... although i must say i hate being ahead of the trend curve.
Quote by Dutch_Apples
I like living in 2008

The link didn't work for me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown