Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
i love whiney off key vocals, over rated guitarists, mediocre bass players, and unoriginal drummers

was that question a joke?
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
i love whiney off key vocals, over rated guitarists, mediocre bass players, and unoriginal drummers

Digitech RP80
Boss Metalzone
Carvin SX300 Amp

agree
Quote by forwhomthebells

+74373
the guitarist is not over rated.....just cause you dont think its cool to like the band, you dont have to be ignorant

***when you have people like James Hetfield, Kirk Hammet, and Rex from pantera saying that they're good, you know they're good......of course you guys know more then them though so what do I know***
Quote by forwhomthebells

why would you love those things?!
and what does that have to do with this thread...somebody should report you (not me)
I found avenged myself and like them without any outside influence, so my opinion overrules yours =]

Just cause they're the worst posuers ever doesnt mean they arnt actually good musicians that make great music
A7x are one of my fav bands but many ppl r startin to hate 'em now..

cuz they .. reinvented their music n changed soo much..
theyr gettin punk fans into their music..

and the real metal listeners are gone =(
Quote by sowhat360
the guitarist is not over rated.....just cause you dont think its cool to like the band, you dont have to be ignorant

***when you have people like James Hetfield, Kirk Hammet, and Rex from pantera saying that they're good, you know they're good......of course you guys know more then them though so what do I know***

so if les claypool tells me to jump off a brige, i should.

get ur dumb ass outta here.

and I originally said the offkey whiney vocals thing, he just quoted me. dont blame him if he thinks its funny
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
so if les claypool tells me to jump off a brige, i should.

get ur dumb ass outta here.

and I originally said the offkey whiney vocals thing, he just quoted me. dont blame him if he thinks its funny

you're just another on the "hey everybody i'm cool i hate avenged sevenfold" bandwagon....and i hope les claypool does tell you to jump off a bridge...and you listen to him
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr

i love good songs, regardless of who plays them, and i enjoy the album. Its not my favorite album of all time but it was worth the $12. Solid songs, many of which were simple yet catchy.

Many times there are four styes of music:
1. music that is technically complex but not catchy
2. music that is technically simple and catchy
3. music that is technically complex and catchy
4. music that is technically simple but not catchy

I would say there is room in the world for all four and i enjoy listening (and playing) three of them. The only one that in my opinion sucks is number 4. If it is simple but not catchy then why do i want to listen to it?

I feel that the majority of the songs on the new a7x album were number 2's, but of course there were the ocasional 1's and 4's. On COE they managed to pull out some 3's but still had a lot of all the others.

If you enjoy it, go for it. If you don't, then don't. I do and I did.

They also put on a great live show, but that is besides the fact.
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Quote by sowhat360
you're just another on the "hey everybody i'm cool i hate avenged sevenfold" bandwagon....and i hope les claypool does tell you to jump off a bridge...and you listen to him

at least im not on the "listen to A7X because metallica and Pantera told me to" band wagon

ur not gunna win
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
at least im not on the "listen to A7X because metallica and Pantera told me to" band wagon

ur not gunna win

hahaha....
I don't recall my thread title being "If a bunch of idiots wish to flame back and forth about opinion, post here", but I guess it was inevitable
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Going to go ahead and tell you this will be closed or moved in a little while so get out as much as you can but, no I havent heard it and i bet its not too bad.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide