Fender Princeton 65 $250. Boss mt-2 $50 in Lethbridge Alberta.
Last edited by stevenexp at Nov 22, 2007,
pics of the princeton?

would you ship?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I would ship but buyer would have to pay for it. I'll get some pics up soon. There is no damage and it's a newer one.
google boss mt-2 list price... it's $161 USD
Last edited by stevenexp at Nov 22, 2007,
List price is a BS price that is used to make you think you are getting a good deal. Pretty much every price tag on everything has a super high list price.
Last edited by GuitarEvan07 at Nov 22, 2007,
*reported... I can sell it for what price I see fair. It's your choice on if you want it or not. I bought this from a music store for $175 and this is the price I choose to sell it for.
I'm afraid they do sell for $100 new, dude. Whatever music store sold that to you, you've been had.

You can even get it for $88 new with free shipping on musiciansfriend.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-MT2-Metal-Zone-Effects-Pedal?sku=151328
List price is a BS price.
I'm not gonna warn you or anything, but you are ripping people off... just as you have been ripped off. I'd try to return the pedal first... because they ripped you off big time.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Actually I didn't get ripped off that's how much they go for in canada :P. I live in a smaller city and every music store here has prices like that. Just like how I can get a marshall 1960a cab for $1300 here but on musicians friend it's $899. but If they are going for $88 dollars new on the internet I'll sell it for $50. and also is $250 a good price for the amp?
it tube right? cause if it is then no thats a fantastic price!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
it's a solid state but it sounds amazing. great for blues and rock but I play metal so I'm selling it.