ok..well i have a choice here?
i either go for an esp ex50 or a jackson wrxt
now the esp is on sale and costs £219 and i can walk in to a shop and buy it.
or
i can get the jackson its second hand and im getting it from the forum on this web site for £200
and my mum is worried that i will get ripped if i get it that way which can happen ive seen a hell of a lot of guys that have been ripped off and seeing as this is my xmas money that would really suck as i wouldnt get a xmas present
but anyways what do you guys think i should do??
please help me guys i really dunno what to do?
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
even 2nd hand £200 is very cheap. I reckon there is something wrong with the jackson. I'd say go for a kramer imperial fr-404s but that's just my preference
How about for chirstmas you get yourself a nice lesson in saving money?

for that price, nothing is going to be a very good guitar. Just keep the money, and save for a little longer for at least an Ibanez RG350 or RG370. But whatever you do, stay away from ESP's below the 400 series. Especially the 50's. If you must get one, get the Jackson, and if it's messed up, make it a project. I've heard not so great things about the X series, but it's probably still a heck of a lot better than an ESP 50 series.

Here is another suggestion: I'm not sure how good that Laney in your sig is, but if it's not any better than the Spider, then focus on getting a better amp instead.

Yet another suggestion: you could just upgrade the pickups in your GRG. Maybe use that money to grab a set of EMG 81/85 or 81/60.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
try to get up to £300 and get a washburn x50 pro from gak.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
How about you dont insult people that dont really know much about guitar and help them instead of making them feel dumb. I know i probaly said somthing that sounded stupid but if i knew what i was talking about i wouldnt ask.
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
ashdown 5 15
was that to the guy above me?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah mate
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
ashdown 5 15
get a jackson DK2S you will not forget it, its an awesome guitar i got one recently ... prossibly one of the best guitars you can get for 500 quid !