Page 1 of 2
Gears of War is teh shizzle.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Halo 3, Half life 2: The Orange Box, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, Army of Two, plenty more.
lol hopeless. Take our kind advice. Buy call of duty 4 and assassins creed. You will not be dissapointed.
Geetar Hero 3 ANYONE
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
*big breath*
Halo 3
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III
Mass Effect
Fable 2
Oblivion
Orange Box
Gears of War
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I plan to buy Army of Two , Mass Effect and Assassins creed over when they come out.
Quote by Froddy
Erm . . . Oblivion?

NO.
If you want an RPG get Enchanted Arms. Or Final Fantasy XI if you don't mind it consuming your whole entire life.
In terms of shooters I'd go for Farcry or Bioshock.
Quote by JamieB
Gears of War is teh shizzle.

If by 'teh shizzle' you mean crap, then yes, I agree.
Bioshock might be one of the best games to come out for the system yet.
Dont forget NHL 2008, those who have played it love it.
And coming soon is Grand Theft Auto IV, cant miss that.
Halo3
Assasin's creed
Bioshock is ment to be good
call of Duty 4
Oblivon
yeah fable 2 should be good get that
another copy of halo3 just incase...
Am i on fire? OHHH NOOOO!!! I'M ON FIREEEEEE

Do you think the price will drop for the console any time soon after crimbo? in the uk obv :P
Cause I quite fancy one
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
oblivion is absolutely amazing, it WILL consume you. Two Worlds is also pretty damn good (a tad buggy and graphics arent amazing) but the gameplay rocks. Also has an immense soundtrack.

Fifa 08 and Smackdown vs Raw 2008 are both pretty cool, i suppose it all depends on what you want it for, for example fifa and smackdown are much better with friends, whereas oblivion and two worlds are both good by urself (two worlds is multiplayer tho).

assassins creed looks immense, cant wait for it, mass effect is coming out next week also looks amazing, erm... halo 3 is also good for multiplayer and alrite story as well. ATM i seem to be mainply playing FIFA and two worlds (only cos i've completed oblivion).

OH and Rainbow 6 Vegas is immense, single and multiplayer.

Rambling on a bit but hope it helps
Guitar hero 3

GET IT.

NAO.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Ooo the list of xbox 360 games and the console itself comes to a nice round price of £460
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
There aren't any good games on 360.

Get a PS3.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
There aren't any good games on 360.

Get a PS3.

STFU

I know that is sarcastic, because I cling to your every word in the Next Gen thread, sp you will be free from flame.

This time...
Forza two!! it gets really really addictive- especially when you discover gamerpoints
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

first off make sure you get live, so much better, the only 2 games you need if you have live is halo 3, and rainbow six vegas, those are the games with startegy and ****, and if your really into gaming you can make some money off them (tournys and ****) oh yea guitar hero 2 is awsome, better songs then guitar hero 3 for sure
"music's the only thing that makes sense anymore..."
despite what people say dont get dead rising you will get bored of it in like 5 min. madden 08 is really good if you like sports. Halo 3 obviously. assasins creed, fable 2 like you said
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
lol who needs stratergy for halo 3? all i do is run around like rambo and i do a pretty good job of it.
Quote by haveaniceday233
despite what people say dont get dead rising you will get bored of it in like 5 min.

I disagree, but I'm a zombie enthusiast.

Anyone interested in the zombie-horror sub-genre will definitely get their money's worth out of Dead Rising. But hey, if you're not into that, it's up to you.

I love it, personally.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by SpartanTHC
lol who needs stratergy for halo 3? all i do is run around like rambo and i do a pretty good job of it.

lol thats true about halo, can be a run n gun game, but if your working with a team, im pretty sure youll go farther with some strategy rather then all goin off on their own, b/w/e
"music's the only thing that makes sense anymore..."
Page 1 of 2