What's the most idiotic thing you've done music wise. Just wondering

I myself have tons of headscars from headbanging in the shower and random places.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
Stepped on the jack cord so it fell out of my guitar.... during a solo.... live.
*dies*
i threw my guitar at my huge glass mirror while playing an at the drive in song.

shattered eveywhere and i got a heap of glass in my foot.
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
laughed at something in class a little too hard, then let loose a sonic boom of a fart.
span around with my guitar in the middle of a riff, smacked my bassist in the face from the headstock
"You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth" - John Lennon
I once went to play metallica trying to show off and ending up playing blink 182 somehow
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Got a boner in church, of course then the pastor had to call me up on stage.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Also, seen not quite done by me. But at a live show the lead singer got her hair stuff in the lead guitarist headstock, and he started head banging. She kept screaming though . . .
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

well it wasn't me, but my friend had this solo, where right in teh middle everything stopped, and he flipped his guitar, then continued with the solo, anyways it was their biggest gig ever (it was at teh new cdapital music hall for anyone in or near ottawa) and he steppe don his cord dight before the flip, so teh guitar didn't really flip, it kinda flailed wildly in the air, and to top it off, it unplugged from his guitar soeverybody kept playing cuz nobody knew, and he was trying to get his cable back int eh guitar...meanwhile i'm laughing REALLY hard inside, but at the same time i'm like OMFG on teh outside
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by bambamm89
I once went to play metallica trying to show off and ending up playing blink 182 somehow

That was hilarious

headbanged too hard in the shower, got dizzy and slipped, ripping off the hose with me..
Gear:

Epiphone les paul standard
Peavey Bandit 112
Dunlop Cry-Baby
Low ceiling fan + Fender Jazz Bass = -headstock.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
One time I accidentally killed 5000 people at a gig, because I played at 3000 bpm. I forgot that when I play that fast, people die.

At this one gig I played, I was going a bit too crazy and got my lead wound around my legs! I had to turn around on the spot for ages to sort it out.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I was at band practice and farted really loud, tried to cover it up with massive feedback and whammy bar.
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

sat naked playing some billy joel on piano for a girl. She ran outta the house screaming. Now, looking back on it, I realize how stupid I was. I should have played Elton John instead.
I'm hungry.
Quote by bambamm89
I was at band practice and farted really loud, tried to cover it up with massive feedback and whammy bar.

sounds familiar to me...
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

I did a whammy bar squeal without stretching my strings during a song and the G string snapped... I tried to keep playing, but of course the whole guitar was out of tune. This was onstage at Battle of the Bands. The next day everyone in my school told me I sucked.

Quote by ConfusedBirdman
sat naked playing some billy joel on piano for a girl. She ran outta the house screaming. Now, looking back on it, I realize how stupid I was. I should have played Elton John instead.

+1

I once made a mic stand fall over with a lead because I was walking around the stage...

I need to go wireless.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Stapped my friend ceiling with the headstock of his Ibanez RG 1550. He was pissed I could tell but he didnt say anything.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
just as well it wasn't your's Demon :P
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
I was playing with my band, then my singer just cut out cuz he had forgotten his line (Practice, not live). Irritated with him, I slapped my guitar, and smacked the middle pickup through the pickguard, breaking the screws. >.<

Bloody singers.
I happened to be walking around, looking for my pick that I dropped, and then happened "accidently" put my headstock through his bass drum skin.

He bloody deserved it...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Oo Oo Oo. Going to a band pratice and you get nothing done, your band are there praticing but you're rolling around on the floor laughing your head off for no apparent reason O.o

Lil Macker for what ever the reason? :P
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.