So my friend was just telling me about a band he ran into at some show. He says he can't remember if it was Warped or not. But anyways, supposedly the band never speaks, they have some wierd animal thing hold up the signs for the names of all their songs. And they played only instrumental stuff. Anyone have any idea who this band could be.

PS. I'm pretty sure it was an american band, but if you find something like them from out of the country send it my way.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
Ahh I think I've heard of them, they're an instrumental rock band who make a gimmick out of having no vocalist by using a projector or summat to say "thanks for watching the show etc."
Name slips out of my mind...
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Ahh I think I've heard of them, they're an instrumental rock band who make a gimmick out of having no vocalist by using a projector or summat to say "thanks for watching the show etc."
Name slips out of my mind...

I got excited, then I wanted to cry
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

A band who did that was referenced in Nolan Whyte's 'In The Van In The Comeback Road' story.

They might be named in that, can't remember. Or your friend may've just pulled that bit out of the story and be bullshitting you.
Well does anyone have the name of band or atleast the name of one of their songs?
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Not that anyone cares, but I found the band their name is "Canvas Solaris" Check them out on youtube I highly recommend them.
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

A band who did that was referenced in Nolan Whyte's 'In The Van In The Comeback Road' story.

They might be named in that, can't remember. Or your friend may've just pulled that bit out of the story and be bullshitting you.
+1