vintage sunburst, recently had EMG 81 and 85's and a new graphite nut installed. I got the guitar new for 650, and put the 200 dollar pair of EMGs in, and the case was around 50 dollars, so i think something around 600 would be a fair asking price. Located in MA, willing to ship. email is: drey138 (at) gmail .com

thanks!
Oh how i wish i had the money!!

fancy lending me 600?
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
May I ask why you are selling this? Just wondering.. And how long you had it before you put the EMGs in it. Also, if you bought it used or not..

Thanks this sounds interesting
Quote by SylvaShredder
May I ask why you are selling this? Just wondering.. And how long you had it before you put the EMGs in it. Also, if you bought it used or not..

Thanks this sounds interesting

im selling it because i am completely broke and can't seem to find a job, haha. im a senior in high school and need some cash.

i bought it slightly used, basically new. brand new these guitars are 699. im not quite sure how old it is. its in good condition though, the only flaws are a small scratch on the headstock, and the tip of the pickup selector is broken off. i broke it off intentionally so i could play fast without hitting it, hahah, so its not really a bad thing. it still works perfectly fine...I had the EMG's installed last year, they sound awesome.

thanks
How 'bout a used BC Rich Beast [with hardcase], a peavey transtube 40w amp, and a digitech RP350?
Last edited by Firequacker at Nov 15, 2007,
only trades i would be interested in would be either a marshall 1960's cab or a ESP ltd ec series
I might buy within time. just pm me. I'll pay 600 CAD which is worth more than 600 U.S.

just eat 27 chalupas with fire sauce the day before you meet em then when they try something **** your pants

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10