Well I just got Battlefield 2 deluxe, after playing and loving it and my mates. I’ve set everything up installed it but when I go to join a game/server it comes up with an error message

"CD key Incorrect"

What do I do Your help would be much appreciated
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Hock it and buy Quake Wars, so you can play with people other than thirteen year olds.

Also, visit the BF2 forums. Jeez.
Quote by Vermintide
Hock it and buy Quake Wars, so you can play with people other than thirteen year olds.

Also, visit the BF2 forums. Jeez.

But i love UG
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by ultimaterocker6
But i love UG

Well, I'm betting there's a thread or 400 on the BF forums already about this issue, so show us your love by fucking off over there
Quote by Vermintide
Show us your love by fucking off over there.

Kudos, my dear Vermintide..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by ultimaterocker6
Well I just got Battlefield 2 deluxe, after playing and loving it and my mates. I’ve set everything up installed it but when I go to join a game/server it comes up with an error message

"CD key Incorrect"

What do I do Your help would be much appreciated

some asshole may have stolen your key without realising it using a crack or something
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
re-install if it still occurs. Contact EA telling them someone's pwnt ure cereals.

PSN ID: ArranP
Right so i un-installed it and re-installed it and when its still happening, wen i go onto join a game on multiplayer it says invaled cd key what the hell.

I made like two EA accounts and they wont let me log in. Yeah I pretty much have a computer killing touch
Quote by Slinov
i love you

Quote by ultimaterocker6
But i love UG

UG doesnt believe in love, it believes in surprise sex.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
sorry bud I think somebody just pwnd you. You have to tell them, or return it and get another copy. Then you could have a fresh CD key and start playing. When you get in there, look me up, I'm Mc_doubleserve, and I will pwn your ass any day
Quote by wizards?
sorry bud I think somebody just pwnd you. You have to tell them, or return it and get another copy. Then you could have a fresh CD key and start playing. When you get in there, look me up, I'm Mc_doubleserve, and I will pwn your ass any day

Yeah you probs would. Im gonna get my mate to have a look he knows what hes doing (not saying you dont) but your not here to observe the prob.)
+ i can play single player and everything, surley if some1 else has used my key it would say this keys already in use ?
Quote by Slinov
i love you