Anyone have any interesting mascots or colors? I have both actually, we are the Haverhill High School Hillies because my city is built on all these hills, kind of like San Francisco except toned down greatly. And my colors are puke yellow and **** brown. Great representation eh?
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
that hilarious

We are the Mount Carmel Crusaders. Navy Blue, White.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
lol thats great, i dont have a school but my last one was the colts (nothing weid)

gotta say ur school colors scare me
As I always say: "Rawr"
nah, my school is just boring navy and blue

theres a school near mine though, and its colours are brown and pink
Trojans, Red Black. I'm in school right now lol ;D
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Mt. Hope Huskies, Purple and White.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
bradfield school, green sweaters.....black everything else, boring i know
SWFC
red and white
We are the trojans and we have some idiot running around in a trojan costume durring prep rallys.
Oh noes!
we have the school colours of gray and blue

we have neither a sports team or a mascot or anything, yea our school sucks
Quote by zalak
lol thats great, i dont have a school but my last one was the colts (nothing weid)

gotta say ur school colors scare me

Me too man, me too.

But I gotta say its the "Hillies" that gets me. I mean what the hell are those? NOBODY KNOWS! Not even the teachers. Its such a stupid name.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Rockford, our mascot is a Ram, and our colors are orange and black.

Yeah, be envious of our Halloween-ish colors.
Penncrest Lions
Red and Gold
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
Rangers, Purple and Gold (Yellow, not metallic gold. There are like 3 other schools near me that are purple and metallic gold. it's kinda weird.)
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
were the lancaster golden gales, and i can guarantee were the only school w/ a mascot named after a wind
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
Quote by xxtrigger
red and white
We are the trojans and we have some idiot running around in a trojan costume durring prep rallys.

they should make him run around in a big condom
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
A school near me, Tarpon Springs High, is called the Spongers. Im not exactly sure of the colors tho. Tarpon Springs is a big Sea Sponge harvesting place, so the actual mascot is one of those old Sponge divers with the huge round helmet and everything.

My schol is the Tornadoes tho. And a few years back, a tornado took the mascot off the front of our gym. Lots of bad jokes about that. The colors are red and gray/silver btw.
My school is greyscale.. yay silver and black. And we have Kentucky's Powercat as our school mascot symbol.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.