What is the stupidest question you have ever heard asked in school? I thought I had heard some stupid ones until today in Math.
Are you familiar with the slope-intercept form? (y=Mx + b) She raises her hand and asks "I think I got this wrong, I didn't get M or B or Y." Her answer was 16=1/2x + b. That was actually the correct answer. My teacher just responded with "the letters represent numbers..."

Sorry if that's hard to understand, but post yours.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Well back in the day, my teacher was teaching us something and she drew a triangle and labled one of the angles x. She then told us to find x.
Some eager girl shouted out "There it is!" and was so damn proud of herself. My teacher just walked out of the room.
Oh noes!
back in the day...

teacher: lets try negative numbers. Whats -7 + (-5)?
boy: -13?
teacher: um....how about 7 + 5?
boy: 13?
<teacher hangs head in shame>

and another time som1 wrote "save us! Maths is boring!" on a paper plane and threw it out the window. Turned out to hit the headmaster in the head... he wasn't happy about it...
Girl in history: What was Hitlers second name?

Of course we all burst out laughing at this point and you can see that our teacher is losing the will to live...

EDIT: Forgot to add......This was at A level.........yeah.......she got an A.......yeah.......
Last edited by Burpbelly at Nov 13, 2007,
45 minutes into a 1:30 class today, the girl sitting behind me asked me for a piece of paper. She had been talking for the previous 45 minutes, so I told her I would give her one if she shut the **** up.
I guess she was a little offended because when I asked her if she was sure she wanted a piece of paper, she said "no." She didn't talk much after that. I love my religion class.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I was asked,

Teacher: How did Bloody Sunday get its name?
Me: Ehm? It was on a Sunday?
Once, my math teacher woke me up and asked what the slope-intercept equation was. I answered Y=mc squared.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Teacher: Why werent you in class on the "zero" hour.

Me: Their is no zero on my watch, show me where it is you bitch.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Teacher: The answer is two.
Friend of mine: So is one half right?

(after a discussion of how the Ravens' mascots came about)
"So are they real ravens?"

*bangs head off desk*
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
im guessing half of these didnt happen

i cant really think of anything stupid at the moment...
Quote by budgie182
im guessing half of these didnt happen

i cant really think of anything stupid at the moment...

im pretty sure it did

ive seen some pretty stupid things haha
In my A-level biology class my teacher said something about frozen water, obviously meaning ice.
my stupid-ass friend burst out laughing and said,
"there is no such thing as frozen water"

We all loled in his face. What a tool.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
oh, ive got one!

one time (about 4 years ago) in science, we were learning about reproduction (hehe)
for no reason my friend, sitting beside me, asked the teacher, "miss, then why do people masturbate?"

she replied, "you seem to be obsessed with that word. if you wanna masturbate, ask your parents"

true story
We were talking about this one girl and how she was a twin. About half way through the conversation, she says, "We have the same birthday too," in all seriousness. The teacher just stared at her.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Never underestimate people's stupidity. I can't think of any examples, but I know I've seen them several times.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
One girl told the teacher than a girl had her 'bumcrack' out.

And a teacher asked us a question and I put my hand up and said "I don't know".

And there was a girl on the front of our maths textbook wearing blue glasses and one girl put her hand up and said "Miss... why is that girl wearing BLUE (huge emphasis on the way she said blue) glasses?

I almost died when she said that.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by kwside95
We were talking about this one girl and how she was a twin. About half way through the conversation, she says, "We have the same birthday too," in all seriousness. The teacher just stared at her.

Haha...I'm kind of guilty of that. I was talking to this girl who's sister is her twin, and I said "How old is your sister?" I realized the stupidity of what I had said about a tenth of a second after I said it.. I hadn't had my coffee that morning...
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
I saw a kid ask a sex ed teacher if you can get gohnerrea(or however you spell it) from a tractor. This was asked because he said he "thongs it up on my tractor all the damn time"
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
this girl was sitting next to me in history class. we were reading a list of all the emperors (or whatever it's called in english) in Rome, and how they died.
it said, *name* 589 before Christ, suicide, etc.

then the girl next to me asks me, are these still alive ?
Last edited by The red Strat. at Nov 13, 2007,
Quote by South-of-Heaven
And a teacher asked us a question and I put my hand up and said "I don't know".

I did that once in like grade 4. I still to this day don't remember why I put up my hand in the first place.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
You know how on maps you get each country a different colour, to help separate them?

Well, this girl asks: ''Is Canada actually pink?''

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
During an Africian-American studies class:

*Girl raises hand*
"Why didn't the slaves just go on strike?"

This is college mind you....
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic