It's an anime called Beck. prety much about guitar and stuff, bands, etc. When you get past the first 3 episodes, it actually gets pretty good.

Any of ya'll Pitgoers know about it? If not any of you all actually watch anime? or is my title true? xD
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
hmm sounda interesting, got a link for some *cough* previews *cough* or sumpin?
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
what channel?
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
I've watched them all. If I remember theres like 20 episode. I loved that series and I don't like much anime other than the movies that hit the big screens
^^No links as of now, since the school blocked YouTube D< But its up on youtube xD

^It's not aired on TV in the U.S., but it's out on DVD. Volume 3 translated just released.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by kyurah
I've watched them all. If I remember theres like 20 episode. I loved that series and I don't like much anime other than the movies that hit the big screens

=3 same, but I've read the books. Anime turned out pretty well, and I must say, all the movies are usually better.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
caught a bit on one of those really shady anime channels on Winamp

I have to say, as I grow older, anime gets progressivley worse. I used to be a real weeaboo faggot when I was like 12-13, but now all I see when I watch anime is really, really lazy animation. Most anime just seems to consist of still pictures with a two frame open/close mouth. They don't put any effort in to make the characters seem fluid. I also hate how anime fans all get a hardon over watching the japanese version with subtitles. To me it just comes across as uncomfortable; japanese expressions etc do not mesh with our own speech at all. Pretentious anime fags just pretend they are better.

But that's just my view. The one exception is Hellsing, which I will always love uncoditionally.

/rant
Mongolian Chop Squad is awesome. It's a 26 episode series, currently being released to DVD in the US now. The dvd's come with free picks.

It's one of the few anime I like. Great soundtrack too. I imported it from Japan. The tracks are on youtube.

Sawao from the pillows makes a cameo in it. There are a few pillows songs used in the last episodes too.

Also, the band does a pretty cool cover of the Beatles' I've Got a Feeling.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
^=D duuuude, my friend steals my picks i get from those from me xD

I watched the subbed Japanese version though, I'm buying the DVD's for kinda a collection

And to Vermintide: Amen.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK