Poll: XBox 360 or White Patriot?
Poll Options
View poll results: XBox 360 or White Patriot?
Xbox 360
9 43%
White Patriot
12 57%
Voters: 21.
I've got a problem. I've been saving up for a new guitar for about a year (I use an incredibly ****ty one, a Fender rip-off). The Michael Kelly White Patriot ($400), and after selling my gamecube, I've been without a video game console, so I've been saving up for an XBox 360 and a game (like Guitar Hero or Halo). Now I have money for one and one alone, which one should it be?

The Guitar
If you can save enough money to buy a 360 or that guitar, you can definitely save even more to buy a better guitar.
360 and halo ftw!!!! only if you get xbox live though... you need it though
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
360 over THAT thing.

sorry, it really doesnt float my boat, perhaps an epiphone. or an ltd if you like the slightly skewed shape. especially if you like gaming lol. but i dont think much of the guitar option, sorry!

christmas is on the horizon tho.....
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
save up longer and get a better guitar
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
360 and live. You can play a rubbish guitar but you cant play a non existant console
dude, I have a couple nice guitars and an XBOX360, totally go for the guitar first. You'll enjoy it more in the long run, plus 360 games run for $60 a pop. If it's taken you that long to save up $400 then you don't have the resources to truly enjoy your console. The guitar is the better investment hands down!
Quote by SAM_WARTOOTH
hey wait! im a chick, and although guitarist are hott, xbox is also fun!!!
+250 profile views for being of the female variety

+50 profile views for liking video games
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I myself sold my 360 to afford a new guitar. Up to you though.
Feed your mind.
Based on how much time I play music vs how much time I use playing my 360 I voted guitar. Just not that guitar, please. Save a couple hundred more and get something better. I have yet to find a game on the 360, besides Team Fortress 2 on Orange Box, that can really even capture my attention enough to justify owning a 360. And yeah, I have played Bioshock, Gears of War, Halo 3, and most of the other huge titles.

Get a new guitar and then play Halo 3 at your rich friend's house.