I had a job interview over a month ago and they said they want to get me hired once my backround check comes back. The problem here is, they've sent it in 4 or 5 times and still nothing will come back. So, my question is, why is nothing being returned?
Call 'em up and find out?

Right off the bat that shows initiative and motivation to work.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
They don't want to hire you and it's easier for them to forget about you than to get back to you. Harsh I know, but I've lost count of the times I've heard "don't worry, we'll get back to you".
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
just dont stop asking, it worked for someone my mam knew

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Vince Noir
They don't want to hire you and it's easier for them to forget about you than to get back to you. Harsh I know, but I've lost count of the times I've heard "don't worry, we'll get back to you".

Actually, they do want to hire me. I know the managers and all of the employees and are friends with them. I think what it is, I was arrested last year for trespassing, I got youthful offender status which means my record is sealed and can't be shown. I think that's what the problem is.
well then find a way to get your record to the guy..
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
Threaten them. They looove that.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
^^^^^preferably with a gun lol J/K
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group