This..

So it looks like some kinda shiny leaf kinda thing.. It doesn't look painted on but that's what I'm gonna do anyway. Chrome paint suitable for guitars in the UK anyone?

Can I paint the rings straight on to my original finish, wet sand, clear coat, buff? Or do I have to start over.

I was thinking about roughing up the hardware (bridge parts, knobs, non-mechanical parts of the tuners, pickup rings) and sticking them out in the garden for a few weeks to let nature take it's course.

That's about all I have to say for now.

Cheers.
These go to eleven...
for a second i thought that was abalone inlaid into the top, well actually i dunno what it is but its nice

not sure about chrome paint, but i think if you use chrome paint u will have to cover it with a clear coat or something because it might chip, or else shiny paint

the reason i say that is because i had chrome covering my new skate blades one time and i took the ice off with my finger and got like an inch long piece of chrome stuck into my finger

sorry i dont know what i am talking about, but it should look sick in the end
he has a cool strap button/strap ^^
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

yeah its possible, i think zakk's got bits of plastic mirror stuff on his one but if you can paint it on it might be easier.