Which one do you think is most correct / which one do you play?
Look at the one with the highest number of stars and the highest number of ratings. Then go on the comments and read them and check that they're good.

Then play along with the music and if it sounds spot on. You got it.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Quote by Jonnomainman
Look at the one with the highest number of stars and the highest number of ratings. Then go on the comments and read them and check that they're good.

Then play along with the music and if it sounds spot on. You got it.

And if it doesn't quite sound right, its a great ear training exercise, because it will force you to figure out what isn't quite right and make the correction yourself, and start you on the road to learning to transcribe songs yourself!

Good luck!
i dont think any of them are 100% correct, just learn the riffs then improvise, thats what i do
there are bass books avaialable for every chili peppers album after and including BSSM. IF you want the tabs to be dead on, go buy the one for By the Way.

Saddly, the music is organized terribly in the chili peppers books, and you can't sight read any of the songs without jumping back and forth through 5 pages of codas and randomly placed bass fill diagrams. But if you want to memorize the songs perfectly, it's your best bet. You can even buy the full score for some chili peppers albums, which I think is way more worthwhile. Sure fleas's lines are fun and great, but the chili peppers are truely awesome IMO because of their overall arrangements, a full score book can give you some insight into that.