I'm from West Virginia, and in the area I live, people are incredibly competitive with certain groups. I've never understood why so I don't get into it, but this happening is my favorite. There's this one section of towns where the names are #-mile. Such as 1-Mile, 4-Mile, and 10-Mile.

4-Milers, for some reason think they're "the stuff". It's like, being from 4-Mile gives you superpowers.

This guy (a 4-Miler) came up to my friend as he was playing his acoustic at the table during lunch, and goes, "*hick accent* Hey... Lemme see yer geetar. I can play AC/DC buhind muh back." My friend can play behind his back too, so he demonstrated, and the 4-Mile guy goes, "Noo... I mean I can play it here. *points to his lower back* I'm from 4-Mile."

I died. I love how being from 4-Mile gives you super guitar playing abilities.

To end it, the guy gets the guitar, and as he's placing it behind his back, he smacks it up against a couple chairs. I love them thar 4-Milers.

Any similar stories?
Any similar stories?

I don't think anyone could regale us with a tale which offers as much excitement, gall and scandal as yours.
There's one subdivision in my town where all the jocks/coaches/people who think possessions are directly linked to success live, and they try to act like they're smarter, cooler, funnier, more popular, and richer.

I hate insecure people.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Grimme
I don't think anyone could regale us with a tale which offers as much excitement, gall and scandal as yours.

Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
i got all them thar hick type peoples at mine school to. ain't not that some fuuny shat rit thar

(i live near the west va line)
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore