the razor backs are pretty sweet. got that dimebaucker bridge that kicks some serious ass.
I agree, the alexi plays astoundingly well but the tonal capabilities are very limiting with only one pickup.
From the guitars you can get an idea that I like metal. I want something with a growling low tone, but a really sharp high tone as well. I don't care much about mid and usually drop it down to 2~3 on my amp. So all I want it a nice shred/riffing guitar.
Quote by COBHC728
I agree, the alexi plays astoundingly well but the tonal capabilities are very limiting with only one pickup.

The single pickup is a real downer, but as for the tone, I crank that to 10 on any guitar I play.
i say the alexi. but i hate emgs. i say get the alexi and swap the pickup for a high end duncan or dimarzio.
I love the way the white/gold RR5 looks. Id say the ninja is pretty awesome as well. I like Razorbacks, but id rather get a Gibson Explorer. Or something shaped similar, like an ESP Dan Jacobs.
Quote by COBHC728

+1

All told though, BA guitar, well worth it.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend