MY friend owns a peavey penta. i love the way it sounds. the guitarcenter in my city has them on sale for $900 for the halfstack. is it worth it?
Quote by stephen_rettie
what styles do you play

and i love how posessive of your friend you seem, with 'my' in caps

lol the caps were an accident. i guess im into a WIDE range of music. i like everything form death metal to pop punk. thats why i like it. its got 5 different gain settings.
i thought its high gain channel was horrible. the rest was pretty decent, but I thought it was too dear- that's at UK pricing though (like, $2000 for the head alone).

I guess $900 is a good deal, though I have no idea about US pricing on it- and be warned, the high gain channel is poor. the others are quite nice, though. also, it's hard to switch between two different modes on the fly, as they're frequently at different volumes- that's at low volumes, though. I haven't tried one cranked.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?