Does anyone here know how to get the music from your ipod onto your computer? or is it even possible?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
nope, not possible with normal technology. There is some sort of "iPod liberator" you can buy to do that, but I remember it being expensive as hell.
Not legally. It's so people don't just borrow a friend's iPod and upload everything. That's also why iPods are only compatible with one library.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
delete
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Last edited by unforgiven_hope at Sep 7, 2017,
Lol you guys are ****ing dumb, I used to do this all the time when I had an iPod. Just open it in my computer and make hidden files viewable and then search the iPod for mp3s and put them on your computer.
how did you do that?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by Mein Kampf
Lol you guys are ****ing dumb, I used to do this all the time when I had an iPod. Just open it in my computer and make hidden files viewable and then search the iPod for mp3s and put them on your computer.

right on...with computers, everything is possible...

just click on start -> settings -> control panel -> folder options

go to "view" tab, click radio button for "show hidden files and folders".

then open up your ipod and you will see folders like f00 f01 f02 etc. that is where your music will be. now get to stealing that music.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
Quote by kadinh
right on...with computers, everything is possible...

just click on start -> settings -> control panel -> folder options

go to "view" tab, click radio button for "show hidden files and folders".

then open up your ipod and you will see folders like f00 f01 f02 etc. that is where your music will be. now get to stealing that music.

your not stealing if its already yours

and thats the way to do it