so i want to get a tattoo.....but what about u guys?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
1. Body mod thread

2. Yes, but I don't know what I would like, and I don't want a tattoo to just have a tattoo.
dude great idea! I drew a coheed tattoo i want to get....i will put on my profile l8er
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

ooops sry didnt know about body mod thread sry
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

ZOSO on the right arm and the Van Halen logo wrapping around the left. thats it.
Whatever you do, just dont rush into a tattoo....cause then your stuck with something ****ing stupid on your arm that your gonna think is fu cking stupid in ten years.
IF YOU CANT BEAT UM, JOIN UM....and THEN WHEN THEY ARE ALL COZZY, BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THEM AND TELL EVERYONE YOU DID IT RESPECTFULLY
Quote by imicius

2. Yes, but I don't know what I would like, and I don't want a tattoo to just have a tattoo.

Im with this guy, I want a tat but I dont want something stupid thats been done a million times like a tribal arm band
Quote by coheed.666
dude great idea! I drew a coheed tattoo i want to get....i will put on my profile l8er

I'm getting a tattoo of Coheed and Cambria's Keywork logo a week on friday.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
dude i want a tattoo of a squashed bug on my foot also
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

i do. but my folks wont let me until i dont need them for money anymore or theyll stop giving me any money. which would be bad. but one day...
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I'm getting a tattoo of Coheed and Cambria's Keywork logo a week on friday.

dude the tattoo that i drew has they keywork with the IV behind it
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

im 18 ... tomorrow so im getting a tattoo in the next 2 weeks

its gona be of pacman and it will say pacman above him and under it its gona say the never ending struggle and maybe some of the bad guys around him

on the back of my leg ill take a photo when i get it

p/s/ in memory to the death of my best friend he made the exact thing i told you in woodwork
Join TheWarney TXT Me!! Group
Quote by coheed.666
dude the tattoo that i drew has they keywork with the IV behind it

Cool. In a month or so I'm getting the dragonfly with "I II III IV" underneath it, exactly like Claudio has. =]
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Cool. In a month or so I'm getting the dragonfly with "I II III IV" underneath it, exactly like Claudio has. =]

sweet
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

Get a tattoo for sure. I have one, its a dragon wrapping around my shoulder, back and right arm. Id say start small though, I thought my tattoo would cost about $800-1000.... so far its been over $2000 and its not done yet, Ive had about 14 hours of work done so far. Definitely get one tho!
Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

siged for sure lol
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

then the coheed fad dies and you're stuck with **** on your body. GG!

but seriously, i'd consider going for something on my upper arm, but nothing that i couldn't cover up with a t-shirt/jeans

My mind is going. I can feel it.

This is the tattoo I drew when I was 18. I put my initials (G & A) in it, but I'm just showing you that you should be careful. I don't like it as much I did when I got it...but it's a part of me now.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.