most career touchdown passes by one player
most career interceptions thrown by one player
most completed field goals in a game
first undefeated team since 1972
first 16-0 and 0-16 teams in a season
most touchdowns thrown in a season
most career passing yards
i'm sure i'm missing a few

is this the best NFL season of all time?
No. The Cowboys will defeat the Patriots in the superbowl, thus ruining the perfect season.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker
No. The Cowboys will defeat the Patriots in the superbowl, thus ruining the perfect season.

I sure hope so, which would make the season even better for me.

Who is the player that could set the record for most career interceptions? I haven't heard anyone say anything about that yet.
With the surprise of the Lions and my Packers this year has been amazing.

Greg Jennings on my fantasy team helps. Too bad I'm 4-6. My running backs blow. But I love Sundays now. Just watching 3 or more games is awesome and relaxing the whole day.
Quote by IronMaiden5
I sure hope so, which would make the season even better for me.

Who is the player that could set the record for most career interceptions? I haven't heard anyone say anything about that yet.

brett favre, who also has the most career touchdowns, consecutive games, and possibly passing yards, all in this season.
i think so..
watch out for the packers...
everyone seems to downplay their talent but they have beaten teams with an combined winning record while the cowboys have beat teams with a combined 19w and 30 something loss record..
i pick the packers to play the patriots in the super bowl..
Cowboys and packers play in 2 weeks, we'll see.

The only tough team they played was the Chargers... I mean come on, they lost to the bears.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by hooligan07
i think so..
watch out for the packers...
everyone seems to downplay their talent but they have beaten teams with an combined winning record while the cowboys have beat teams with a combined 19w and 30 something loss record..
i pick the packers to play the patriots in the super bowl..

my vikings had the longest streak of games with a score in the league until sunday
Quote by schecter_guy
brett favre, who also has the most career touchdowns, consecutive games, and possibly passing yards, all in this season.

That's who I was thinking it was going to be. As good as he has been this season, he has had some bad seasons lately. I think he was the interception leader either last season or the season before if I'm not mistaken.
If the Broncos pull a Rockies from here on out to the Super Bowl and win it, this will be a perfect season
FOOTBALL SUCKS ASS.

There, I said it. I feel alot better now.
LOOK AT HOW RIDICULOUS AND UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING LARGE SIGNATURES ARE. DON'T BE A JERK - MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE SHORT
- the_dasonator
Quote by the_dasonator
FOOTBALL SUCKS ASS.

There, I said. I feel alot better now.

Wow, aren't you cool.
Quote by the_dasonator
FOOTBALL SUCKS ASS.

There, I said it. I feel alot better now.

i'll bet anything you like soccer.

er, excuse me, futbol.
Quote by IronMaiden5
Wow, aren't you cool.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that we can hang out. Sorry, I like friends who don't dwindle away their time on ****ty forums like this one.
LOOK AT HOW RIDICULOUS AND UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING LARGE SIGNATURES ARE. DON'T BE A JERK - MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE SHORT
- the_dasonator
I just want to say, if Miami goes the whole season without a win, they are going to be the first team ever to go undefeated (when there was only 13 games during the season), and the first team ever not to win a game in a season, that would be really wierd.
Quote by schecter_guy
i'll bet anything you like soccer.

er, excuse me, futbol.

No, I'm not Italian, racist. It's still football.

(Soccer for you inbreds)
- the_dasonator
Both the college and pro seasons have been great
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by the_dasonator
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that we can hang out. Sorry, I like friends who don't dwindle away their time on ****ty forums like this one.

And what exactly are you doing?
Quote by IronMaiden5

Sarcasm?
Anyone? Anyone?
- the_dasonator
Quote by IronMaiden5

ALSO, you just admitted that this forum is ****ty.

I win.
- the_dasonator
Quote by the_dasonator
ALSO, you just admitted that this forum is ****ty.

I win.

No you don't, because you keep coming back to this thread when you think its ****ty. Why do you keep coming back if you don't like it? Go to a forum you like and quit coming back to this one if you think its ****ty.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by cliffemall123
No you don't, because you keep coming back to this thread when you think its ****ty. Why do you keep coming back if you don't like it? Go to a forum you like and quit coming back to this one if you think its ****ty.

1. I already said I win, you're just a sore loser.
2. I hate UG Forums.
3. The only reason why I am here is because I have this really weird ritual where I come back to UG after 4 months of inactivity just to piss people off.
4. It's really fun and seems to have gotten your blood to boil.

EDIT:
5. I am also going to log off for the next 4 months not giving you the satisfaction to know that I read your ****ty rebuttal. Enjoy!

Oh, and I win.
- the_dasonator
Last edited by the_dasonator at Nov 13, 2007,
It's amazing how off-topic this thread has gotten. How about we start talking about football again, okay?
Just ignore this troll, he will go away.

On topic, I really want to see Miami not win a game this year.
Quote by the_dasonator
1. I already said I win, you're just a sore loser.
2. I hate UG Forums.
3. The only reason why I am here is because I have this really weird ritual where I come back to UG after 4 months of inactivity just to piss people off.
4. It's really fun and seems to have gotten your blood to boil.

EDIT:
5. I am also going to log off for the next 4 months not giving you the satisfaction to know that I read your ****ty rebuttal. Enjoy!

Oh, and I win.

Youre an idiot. Back on to football, I agree with thefuzz454, it would be fun to see the Dolphins not win a game this season.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by mustangrobert13
no... but college is pretty awesome!
how bout them fighting illini?

true that. Illinois is awesome
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Favre should be MVP.

I don't care what Brady has done, look at the team he has around him. Brett Favre has carried the team to an 8-1 record so far with a weak group of receivers and no running game at all.
Quote by thefuzz454

On topic, I really want to see Miami not win a game this year.

lol... why?

i think the browns get a record for this year. winning more than one or two games in a single season.

wtf is up with them, they almost beat Pittsburgh. wow
im going with them for the rest of the season, since the ravens decided to **** on me...
Quote by mr.joopy987
Favre should be MVP.

I don't care what Brady has done, look at the team he has around him. Brett Favre has carried the team to an 8-1 record so far with a weak group of receivers and no running game at all.

i dont really know if he should be mvp but there is no doubt that when taking all of favre's accomplishments in perspective,you realize that he has never had a great receicver.
just imagine what a moss,owens,rice or harrison would have done to the record books with favre
and in my opinion the packers have defenetly beat better teams than the cowboys
Quote by steee21
Eagles
Steelers
Jets
Bills
Ravens
Patriots
Bengals

Could happen.

I think they'll beat the Jets.
Quote by hooligan07
packers will pull it out..
qoute me on this

Go Patriots. And my entire family is from Massachusetts so im no fair weather fan. The Patriots will not go undefeated but will win the superbowl. Probably beating the Packers. Itll be a good game.
LARGE FRY MUTHA F**KA!
Quote by steee21
Eagles
Steelers
Jets
Bills
Ravens
Patriots
Bengals

Could happen.

wouldnt it be badass if the dolphins lose all their games till their 15th, and the pats win all theirs also, and the dolphins just shock everyone and beat them?

now that would make for the best season ever. (that, and of course when the cowboys beat the pats in the superbowl.)