So I saw a link to this website (www.tedthecaver.com) in the MINDF**K! Thread and I have read everything on the site except for the fact that it stops after page 11. I am super pissed because (if you've read it) they are about to enter the cave again and I NEED to know what happens. So if anyone knows any other alternative links or could tell me why it just doenst work it would be greatly appreciated!
--
...and the world sighed in relief
ARGH!!!! I know! I started reading it and got hooked. I was thinking... YES! He's going back! Finally, I'll know wh- *WEB PAGE NOT FOUND* ****! I was pissed.....
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I think he died in the cave.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
its fake guys.it is incredibly well written fiction. it is a story written by some guy (cant remember his name) written in the 1980's that someone adapted into a web-story format. its very well done, but totally fake.

/this
Ted The caver is awesome, the story its based off of.....is not. Don't read it. It will ruin the story for you.
yeah notice how on the bottom of the 10th page it talks about how he's getting all prepared and will go all the way and then he will post as soon as he gets back.

This must mean he never came back...oooh....scary....
Quote by cpick2014
its fake guys.it is incredibly well written fiction. it is a story written by some guy (cant remember his name) written in the 1980's that someone adapted into a web-story format. its very well done, but totally fake.

/this

True, look at this:

Domain Name: TEDTHECAVER.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS01.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS02.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 12-oct-2007
Creation Date: 31-jan-2005
Expiration Date: 12-dec-2007

It went up 5 years after "Ted" explored the cave.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Now you've made me start, and I'm going to be pissed when it abruptly ends.
You bastard.

EDIT: I found another site, though I'm not sure if it finishes the story, because I haven't read it. You guys can check it.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Let me say this right now: Yes, the story is fake but that doesn't matter because it's a good story. And yes, it is supposed to give you a 404 error on the last page, it's suggesting that they died in the cave. DO NOT read the original story, it's really stupid and totally ruins the web version. The web story is seriously awesome though despite the fact that there is no ending.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I read it a few days ago...its fake but it is VERY well written and put together, I'm like I wonder if he goes back *hits page 11*

PAGE NOT FOUND!!

the first time i saw the link in the mindfuck thread i thought it said ted-the-cadaver... needlesss to say i was expecting to see teds dead body
ehh
Old.

And if you can't tell that he 'went to the cave for the last time and died a horrible death and then never updated the page, leaving the last page a 404' you are a n00blet
I quite enjoyed this story. The original is a .PDF you can find in the mindfuck thread, if you really want it ruined for you.
Just leave it as is, trust me. You'll regret reading it.
i would watch the movie if anyone ever decided to do it. A short movie would probably work best tho
yeah the PDF was quite dumb... the web story is actually good. I don't know, I reccomend everyone reads Ted the Caver

and to above I also thought it said Ted the Cadaver.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I read this the first time someone posted about it on UG, it was definitely a good story. I also remember the aggravating ending, haha. I'm reading it again...
We're only strays.
im actually happy it ended that way.

just imagine the possibilites, digging into hell and fighting satan? scary monster that eats people? whatever it was it probably would've sucked. thank god it ended with no one knowing what was down there
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
im actually happy it ended that way.

just imagine the possibilites, digging into hell and fighting satan? scary monster that eats people? whatever it was it probably would've sucked. thank god it ended with no one knowing what was down there

It does suck...
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,