Whenever I play a note, and take my finger off the string, there is this horrible buzzing noise that is consistent with every note I play, I'm making complete sure that my fingers aren't touching any other strings. Its only when I take my finger off. Is it possible i'm taking it off too fast? This didn't really happen all that much when I first started playing a month or so ago. Its getting really discouraging and making me not even want to practice...
electric im asuming reat your hand on something metal on the guitar to put it to ground

if not i have no other suggestions
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

it could be ur amp, my MG10 does that alot, but mainly when im sitin next to a computer, but my DA15 doesnt do it at all.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
^^ yeah if u sit next to ur comp monitor while playing, it makes an ANNOYING ass buzz, but just buy a Noise Suppressor by Boss, or w/e pedal company you prefer, its harder to get pinch harmonics out but it works like a charm =)
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Thanks. I'm using a crappy starter amp, and i'm planning on buying a new one anyway, so it should work out.
oh its def your amp then
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73