REQUEST - Children Of Bodom - Chaos Ridden Years - Riffs right before Downfall

i haven't seen a tab for this anywhere online and i seriously doubt anyone ever has tabbed it, but i am requesting that someone tab out the "improvised" riffs right before the intro to Downfall on the CHILDREN OF BODOM DVD, "Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live"

just so that there is no confusion, i am talking about the riffs between the times 87:52 to 88:40 on the DVD... the keyboard riff from the intro to Downfall comes by itself, and then instead of alexi playing the regular intro to Dowfall, they fool around for a while with the licks as i stated in the above times... CAN ANYONE TABS THIS OUT???

i can even send you an audio clip of the riff if you don't have the dvd
hahaha ironic i have to learn hate me

for the band im playin in its gonna be a nightmare

oh well

good luck findin a tab bro alexi is god
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

He plays bits from some different songs...Wild Side by Motley Crue, Too Young To Fall In Love by Motley Crue, Breakin The Law by Judas Priest, not sure about the next one, then Holy Diver by Dio. You could just look up the tabs for those songs
Warwick Corvette Double Buck 5 String
Ibanez GSR190
Ibanez RG3EX1
Cort Earth-70
1962 Danelectro Silvertone 1448
Ampeg BA-115
Line 6 Spider II 210
Vox DA5
Autographed Dunlop Wylde Wah
M-Audio Keystation 49e
He plays bits from some different songs...Wild Side by Motley Crue, Too Young To Fall In Love by Motley Crue, Breakin The Law by Judas Priest, not sure about the next one, then Holy Diver by Dio. You could just look up the tabs for those songs.
Warwick Corvette Double Buck 5 String
Ibanez GSR190
Ibanez RG3EX1
Cort Earth-70
1962 Danelectro Silvertone 1448
Ampeg BA-115
Line 6 Spider II 210
Vox DA5
Autographed Dunlop Wylde Wah
M-Audio Keystation 49e
Quote by Habs
I have the tab

would you be kind enough to post it up? or PM or email it to me, i would appreciate it a lot

thanks
well i found the tabs for all the songs, except the 4th one... anyone know it??? i actually figured out the 4th one myself, maybe 85% correct anyways. sounds close, but i would still like to know what song it is.

and Habs, please lets us know the tab you have for this!!

COB plays these riffs a little different than the original artists do, as far as i can tell form comparing the COB versions to the songs and tabs by the original artists. especially Dio - Holy Diver... i can't quite make out the exact strings alexi plays on from the video(it's really hard to see), but compared to the tab for Holy Diver, i can tell that's it's totally different, but sounds nearly the same and just as good.