Page 1 of 2
Is it just me or is it whenever you drop a pick it seems to bounce into the most random spot, whether its behind a chair, under the desk, or some other spot and you have to get down on the ground and search for it?

It always happens to me, even though I drop my pick rarely, it still happens and pisses me off
|
Happens to me all the time, luckily I rarely use a pick so it doesn't really bother me that much
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
yeah i hate it when that happens. i use Dunlop Jazz III picks so they're kind of small and that doesn't really help.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
happens to me all the time which is why i always have extra picks in my pocket so i don't have to look for them
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

It always happens, always.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
yeah, those jazz III's are a bitch to try and find once you lose them.
Are you getting a healthy amount of fibre?
Yes, especially when my dad buys clear picks. I loose those things in my hand sometimes.
I swear, I'm attatching mine to a key finder one of these days...
Oh noes!
I more or less have a problem with where I leave my picks. I like it when I find a handful in the dryer though.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
they're probably just trying to get away from you because you're always sticking them up your anus...

one assumes
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
yep i got about 10 or so dunlop tortex 1mm's about 3 month ago now i only have 5, i put um down answer the phone or what ever and the ****ing plec gnomes have bloody stolen another one little gits
I always lose mine....weird when I find 5 under couch cushions later.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
That doesn't really happen to me...
What does happen though is I will set them down, and then, BAM! They aren't where I put them. I lost 24 picks in a couple of months.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

When i drop my picks, they usually bounce and hit the ceiling fan. I always have no fucking clue where they land...You guys use rubber picks too, no?
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
it's the shape. it's gauranteed to bounce in any direction that is inconvenient for the player.
god! I hate it when that happens!

i bought 100 picks... i have 18 left... XD
"I've said it like 30 times in a row" - Barry Johnson and the Funky Bunch
i'm convinced picks that fall on the ground enter an alternate dimension from which they never return.
yeah
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Picks have a mind of their own! When you drop them they are like, "YES! Freedom!". I'd try to hide away if I was a pick too, I mean, I wouldn't like to be scraped and hit against metal strings for hours on end.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
i think im the only guitarist who ALWAYS loses his picks. i literally went through a pack of 12 in a day and a half
Quote by Jamingguitarist
Is it just me or is it whenever you drop a pick it seems to bounce into the most random spot, whether its behind a chair, under the desk, or some other spot and you have to get down on the ground and search for it?

It always happens to me, even though I drop my pick rarely, it still happens and pisses me off

I know exactly how you feel, its like they have a mind of there own.

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
Quote by NFFC_1865
yeah they seem to defy the laws of physics them plectrums

That's cause they obey the law of destiny
I drop it and it goes 800000rt438u859tqgnmvt4u3qgvut89qew feet from where it originally landed.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Sometimes I drop a pick and see it go under the bed or desk or something, but when I go to look for it, it's nowhere to be seen.
Oh my God yes! I dropped one once and it was kinda dark so I couldn't see well. Now when I dropped it I was on one side of my room about 20 feet away from my bed. I couldn't find my pick for about an hour. A couple days I found it under my f*cking bed!
I have a habit of putting my pick between my lips and forgetting it's there while, y'know, I adjust my strap or something.
Quote by Jamingguitarist

I can't say that ever happens to me anymore.
Mine roll everywhere, and far. I use Jazz 3's
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by orion284
yeah i hate it when that happens. i use Dunlop Jazz III picks so they're kind of small and that doesn't really help.

Thats all i use and im pretty sure i have a pile under my couch thats to low to reach under

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
dude.. you so hit the nail on the head...
i don't know why but almost everytime i play my guitar something has to go wrong with my pick
either i drop it in the middle of the song... or it snaps in half... or i just can't find it..
ugh.. i hate that... grrrrrrrrrrrr

especially when i really wanna find a pic.. i know i bought like 20 more last week.. but i can't find a single one.. like WTF! lol
i keep one in my mouth while i play or just always have them on me. i have having to waste $5 every month to buy new picks.
Happens all the time, pick-finders = new UG invention !?

EDIT: 1. New UG Idea
2. ????????????
3. Profit !
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
Last edited by nobusforharold at Nov 21, 2007,
yea, they pretty much just defy gravitational law. Like you'll drop it at your feet and it ends up inside the milk jug in the fridge, which still has the seal on it. Like honestly...
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
Quote by orion284

+1 to dunlop jazz III's. Great picks.

Yes, it happens all the time. I dropped it and it fell under my bed, and i have yet to find it :[

I will invent a Pickdar. A radar like system that picks up pick shaped objects in your near vicinity. Never lose a pick again.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Page 1 of 2