The 80gb for an early Christmas present.

In other news I need a few items for a scavenger hunt for some drug awareness week thing. Anyone have any suggestions for what they should look for? I've never participated in one of these before so I have no clue what to do. I have to help organize this so any help is greatly appreciated.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
The first bit of information, i.e. the title of the thread and the first sentence of your post are totally irrelevant to your question.

Just as my post is irrelevant to this thread.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Iamafunguy
oh my god, a thread with two topics...

I need to leave

I have a headache

Hahaha

I kinda made the PS3 part for an attention grabber, who would click on a thread about a scavenger hunt. Hopefully someone has ideas 'cause I don't.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Quote by darkstar2466
The first bit of information, i.e. the title of the thread and the first sentence of your post are totally irrelevant to your question.

Just as my post is irrelevant to this thread.

+1's FTW!

Quote by punkguitarist55
wow. hopefully, for your sake, the girlfriend lasts

I don't know why I don't just say she's my fiance but we're getting married next year or so. No worries in that department. Besides she's either getting me a 360 or a 550 Polaris ski-doo. The sled would be friggin awesome though.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Quote by CM_X5
The 80gb for an early Christmas present.

WHAT
I wouldn't cough up that kinda money for a wedding ring
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
Quote by CM_X5
Hahaha

I kinda made the PS3 part for an attention grabber, who would click on a thread about a scavenger hunt. Hopefully someone has ideas 'cause I don't.

I would click on a thread about a scavenger hunt
crack pipe, heroin needles, a columbian drug lord, the country of columbia, a real live coke-head, a mini meth-lab, etc.
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I hope you intedn on marrying her.........cuz if u dont..............thats $500 down the drain right there.....
Quote by RageAgainst...
crack pipe, heroin needles, a columbian drug lord, the country of columbia, a real live coke-head, a mini meth-lab, etc.

Someone joked about getting pictures of the local drug dealers (which wouldn't be hard around this place) or trying to score a roach. Not a good idea in the end, though.

Quote by The Spoon
If you really loved her, you would have gotten her a Wii.

That was my original plan of action but my friend told me the 80gb was limited edition (I never knew that) and would stop selling pretty soon.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
You should hold your own scavenger hunt, and have PS3 games in it. Then only invite your girlfriend. It will work out.
Quote by CM_X5
Someone joked about getting pictures of the local drug dealers (which wouldn't be hard around this place) or trying to score a roach. Not a good idea in the end, though.

That was my original plan of action but my friend told me the 80gb was limited edition (I never knew that) and would stop selling pretty soon.

Limited edition or not, a Wii is still a Wii. Dont you want your fiance to have a Wii?
To the people wondering if my purchase was a bad move, we live together and have plans on getting married. I found one of the best girls you could find, 100% faithful and I have no worries about this ever ending.

Scavenger hunt items? plz kthx

Oh and as far as the Wii goes it's cheap as ****. I'll probably go find it in a ditch or just buy it in a few months. I'm not the type to go for 1 system only nor do I have fanboy tendencies, I'm slowly getting all the next-gen consoles it's just a matter of which ones come first.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP