Has anybody tried the BBE gree screamer?
It seems like a great deal: 99 bucks, true bypass etc

Other ones I'm thinking of buying are the Jekyll & Hyde and a maxon 0d-9.
Anyone know anything about these pedals?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Jekyll and Hyde. awesome pedal. Being a Distortion/OD in one pedal, u can get virtually any sound u want. A Green Screamer would be good as well.
do you know if it's true bypass?
I don't think it is, but I'm not really sure.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I own it, it's really great. The overdrive is really smooth. Also it is completely transparent in terms of coloring your tone.

edit: yeah, it's true bypass.
i have the Maxon OD-9 its great. I tried the Maxon OD808 right beside it and the OD808 made such a small difference where as the OD-9 made a pretty nice impact......for the better of course IMO.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
i'm surprised the od9 had more of an effect... maybe it was how it colored your amp's inate tone. I tried the od808 and it had much more of an effect for me, which is odd because i use a 5150 so between the 5150 and the 6505 there shouldn't be much of a tonal difference...
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Quote by TastyMooglePie
I own it, it's really great. The overdrive is really smooth. Also it is completely transparent in terms of coloring your tone.

edit: yeah, it's true bypass.

you're talking about the jekyll & hyde right?
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
^ i tried it in the store on an Ampeg tube combo, not my 6505. The OD808 barely added any extra gain, the OD-9 added more which i liked better.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
the fulltone ocd is my favorite OD, it's extremely responsive so it cleans up really well whenyou pick lighter or turn down your guitar's volume. it sounds pretty amazing to run it into an amp on the verge of breaking up for your rhythm sound, and then put a ts808 behind it inyour effects chain, and kick that on for leads, if you're looking for a booster for a high gain amp however, skip the ocd, and get something along the lines of a ts808. i think the bbe green screamer is a clone of it, so that would work.