so there are 2 hot twins at my school. they are identical,although one is slighty larger than the other. nebody ever have a crush on twins and not know which one to pick? i;m not saying i;m in love,i;m just wondering if nebody has ever been in a situation like this. and hell,nebody have any "mix-ups" with twins,ect.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
ps...i;m just writin this for fun, i doubt i;m not sure if i;d ever ask one of them out.just lookin for some funny stories,ect.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Quote by Dirge Humani
Threesome.

[/thread]
but if they're identical is it still considered a threesome?

i mean, technically, you're having sex with 2 of the same person.
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Pics (of hot twins) or it didn't happen.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Why do you substitute semi-colon's for apostrophes? Anywho, just ask out first one you see on a given day.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Threesome, maybe?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by OThugSd
Pics (of hot twins) or it didn't happen.

+1?
Quote by millerdrr
you caught me making a mistake on extremely basic theory, WHILE making a mistake regarding corporate philosophy. you earned the bag, and you single-handedly force me to retract all of my "Canada Blows" propaganda. you>me
i think the twins in question both belong to the same person, so it wouldn't be a threesome . . .
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
If you impregnate both of them, wouldn't the children be like...identical too?

cool
ask one, if you get rejected ask the other.

and I agree with dirge... in fact I was gonna say that but he'd already said it.... bastard
once when i was little i went to my mom's country which is philippines. they live in a small island and they were having this festival. it was weird, all i remember is that there were these twins. Then we had to go in the stage and i was like beside her. and her sister was with this other boy. and this other girl was with this other boy. and i had no idea what was going on. i hope one day i'll go back their. i was like 8 at the time she was probly the same. And she was pretty hot man, i wonder how hot she'll be now.
I know a set of triplets.

They're not hot though
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by hug a llama
If you impregnate both of them, wouldn't the children be like...identical too?

cool

Somebody has to run this experiment.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
My gf's a twin, never had ne mix ups tho, her sister's larger, not fat, but less skinny certainly.

P.S. She's hot. I pwn. /thread
If you manage to get one to go out with you, get her really drunk and convince her to get a tattoo on her forehead, or her cheek or something. That kinda tattoo turns me off though, so you could dump her, then go out with the other one. No more mix-ups!

Honestly though, I've known a few sets of twins, and once you get to know them, it's pretty tough to get them mixed up. It's evident that environmental factors have a huge effect on how a person is. Seriously.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by dropdeadbaby
hm I don't know go out with whichever one has the better personality

As the resident expert (see above) i hav to agree. My gf's sister my hav bigger cans, but she's also n ignorant, redneck, bitch and im glad im with the twin with the better personality.
there were two identical hot twin senior girls at our school last year. and one was bigger than the other (height and weight) just like in TS' case. the bigger one had a normal voice and the little one had a deep voice. kinda creepy, but still hot
Quote by count schizo
Somebody has to run this experiment.

Wouldn't the sperm be different?
Who dat?
once i got the left one mixed up with the right one...

OOOOOOOOOH!!! were talkin bout those kinds of twins...
Quote by Godsmack_IV
ur so cool rockhard182

Quote by Phill-Rock
There's always a time and a place for domestic violence.

Quote by recklessnick
i diy all my orgasms.
DIY PONX FTW!
Quote by hug a llama
party pooper...

I know, I felt kinda bad for actually being serious and not letting UG have it's fantasies.
Who dat?
I know two twins.....and I was thinking about asking one of them out, but then I realized we aren't really compatable at all. So that's a bummer.

And they aren't really hot, but they aren't bad looking. Rather athletic, trim and fit. Way too pale...not extremely ladylike.
I married a twin....

And subsequently divorced her.

Remember. With twins, there's always an evil one... and that will always be the one you pick.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by wyldeshredder
so there are 2 hot twins at my school. they are identical,although one is slighty larger than the other. nebody ever have a crush on twins and not know which one to pick? i;m not saying i;m in love,i;m just wondering if nebody has ever been in a situation like this. and hell,nebody have any "mix-ups" with twins,ect.

Who is this nebody of which you speak? I can't seem to find him in profiles.

Anyway, I knew two twins back home in Shrewsbury. One of them was blonde, the other brunette. I know one of them dyed their hair, but I can't remember which, because the hair colour suited them so well.

I met them both at a party. We had a long night of ... conversation. They were really nice intelligent girls. Pretty too, but that's beside the point.

But yeah, talk to them and work out which is the evil one.
I have hooked up with both sisters in a set of twins, but not at once. For a while it was a deep fantasy of mine.