I was just wondering if you could hook up a Mesa F-50 Combo into a 2x12 cabinet, or any cabinet for that matter.
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
it will explode and release an orgasmic sensation.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
if it has outputs for cabinets then yes
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
why would you even want to? unless you have some ridiculusly nice 2X12 the mesa stock speakers are much nicer, i guarentee it.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
if it has the output, yes, you can. but make shure they are the same ohms or that will kill your tone. and run it through a cab that can play it
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
it will explode and release an orgasmic sensation.

SICK NOW I GOTTA TRY IT.

ok lol.

well I'm just wondering if it has an output, so I could hook it up to a cab if i ever needed more volume. btw that cab would be another mesa...like a rec cab or something.
Yes, you can, though it'd be pretty useless buyin a 2x12 for a 1x12 combo, it's not like it's going to be that different. I guess if you got a 4x12 that'd be another thing, but if you're thinking about getting a 2x12, I'd just stick with the stock speaker in it honestly.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Yes, you can, though it'd be pretty useless buyin a 2x12 for a 1x12 combo, it's not like it's going to be that different. I guess if you got a 4x12 that'd be another thing, but if you're thinking about getting a 2x12, I'd just stick with the stock speaker in it honestly.

yeh i thought it over...another speaker wouldnt be that great of a difference. and 50watt tube is plenty for gigging.
you got it all wrong guys!! a cab would be a great addition! the problem with the combo lies in the open back. it lets all of the air escape from the speaker resulting in low bass response. get a sealed cab and you will be in heaven, or a theile cab which is a ported 1x12. it makes soooooooo much of a difference. trust me.

Quote by bite_the_bullet
why would you even want to? unless you have some ridiculusly nice 2X12 the mesa stock speakers are much nicer, i guarentee it.

dont listen to this guy, his guarantee sucks. mesa throws in stock C90 black shadows in most of their amps and while, a good speaker, there are much better around. (all subjective of course)
Well Enough Alone
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Increased #'s of speakers improve projection more than actual db's of volume.

thanks but is there physically on the amp a seperate output jack...