Hello guys!

I already have an tubescreamer TS-808 and I´m looking for a another pedal to get that Stevie Ray Vaughan-Kenny Wayne Shepherd sound. Do you think a Fulltone OCD would go well next to the TS-808, or would another pedal be better?
A Squareface
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
How about putting it through a Fender tube amp as that will make the biggest difference?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yep, Fender or Marshall tube amp will get you pretty close.

what kind of amp are you playing? I'd suggest something like a Keeley modded BD2 for more of an SRV compared to the OCD.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
how about a vox wah?
^ yeah but first get a decent tube amp.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
The thing is that I already have a Fender Twin Reverb, the amp is not the problem. I want that characteristic sound made out of two overdrives put together in a chain as Stevie Ray Vaughan did, and I was wondering If I could get a similar sound using the Ibanez TS-808 with the Fulltone OCD.
I would say no...the OCD is more of a distortion box than overdrive. You know that Analogman mods all of Kenny's pedals right? In fact he sells TS-9's with the "KWS Options" already installed.
Try the CROTM thread in the guitar forum, it's been SRV for a while.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by vaughan1989
The thing is that I already have a Fender Twin Reverb, the amp is not the problem. I want that characteristic sound made out of two overdrives put together in a chain as Stevie Ray Vaughan did, and I was wondering If I could get a similar sound using the Ibanez TS-808 with the Fulltone OCD.

I never heard of him doing that. One example of my favourite tone of his would be turning up a blackface with 15" speakers to the verge of breakup, maxing the volume on a Tubescreamer before the amp, dropping the TS gain to minimum and that's a bit of Stevie tone.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.