I'm looking for a set of those Dime Bag "Traction" knobs that come on the razorback ML's anybody have a clue where i can find some?
You can buy the traction 'bumps' and affix them to regular speed knobs.

Quote by emad
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
ebay? look to see if you can order parts from dean, you usually can with companies
Make them yourself. I'm not a million billion percent sure, but I think Dime made his with a soldering iron.
pictures of aformentioned knobs?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.