Page 1 of 2
Pure fucking perfection.

Mario 64 in 3D. In space. Beautiful graphics.

Beautiful music.

PERFECTION.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Pure fucking perfection.

Mario 64 in 3D. In space. Beautiful graphics.

Beautiful music.

PERFECTION.

Mario 64 wasn't 3D to begin with?
Quote by Uncle Fonzie

Pfft, not compared to Galaxy.
Ya, I got it yesterday, and have absolutely no regrets for paying 50$ for it
im (hopefully) getting the game for christmas.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Dude who plays videogames anyway? Psh, grow up.

Quote by Uncle Fonzie

Mario 64 was 3D, Super Mario Galaxy is 3 ****ing D
I still don't know whether to get that or the new Medal of Honor game. (I'll probably get them both eventually though)
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
SO AWESOME! It's all I do...
WAIT! IT IS GOING UNPLAYED!!
*signs off*

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I really don't like the general direction they're headed with it to be honest. It just seem to have a feel that I'd like. But keep in mind I've never played it and have only seen previews...

UR MR GAY?
D:
Signature.
^ Do you have it, have you played it significantly?

EDIT: Exactly lol
Is Super Mario the longest game series ever?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i need to get my hands on this game prontooo
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Quote by MedicreDemon
Is Super Mario the longest game series ever?

Maybe, if tetris isn't considered a series.
Quote by julio1987

Mario 64 was 3D, Super Mario Galaxy is 3 ****ing D

This shouldn't have made me laugh, but it did
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by julio1987
Maybe, if tetris isn't considered a series.

No, because tetris doesn't have any million different games. It has 8 million iddferent versions of it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I played it at gamestop the other day..also my first time playing a wii. haha

I liked when you move it fast he spins around. I wont be buying it though mainly cause I have a 360..the wii games dont really work with it.
You lucky Wii owners. My 360 is great, but i'll definitely be getting a Wii very soon for Galaxy, Twilight Princess, and Super Smash Bros Brawl. Im SO going to totally master the Pokemon Trainer in Brawl.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Australia doesn't get it for another two weeks.

the longest two weeks of my life...
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Damnit!

I am a lucky winner. I got a wii that had the processor overheat and ruin the graphics chip. So i just shipped mine off today to get fixed. Won't have it for two weeks....My copy of Galaxy remains on my table unopened, and unplayed.

I am a sad panda.
I'll wait until Christmas. I've made my final game purchase of the year minus Boxing Day sales and what not.
I love it when Nintendo does this... they release a product and the possibilities seem cool, but games are a bit bland. The DS comes out and it's like "yeah, alright..." then they start to release games that really take advantage of the great hardware and it's like "holy crap!"

Mario Galaxy is the game that has really opened my eyes to the genius of the Wii, it's an amazing console and in the right hands it can be a completely different gaming experience. Sad to say most games on it have not taken advantage of it. I played Galaxy at a friend's house, went to the store, bought a Wii and Galaxy and set it up alongside my 360 proudly.

(If only Sony could take full advantage of their hardware, I might feel compelled to shell out 400 bucks for a system... but GTA 4 is comin out for 360 anyway, and the only other interesting game on the whole console is Assassin's Creed)
Quote by koikomoru
Damnit!

I am a lucky winner. I got a wii that had the processor overheat and ruin the graphics chip. So i just shipped mine off today to get fixed. Won't have it for two weeks....My copy of Galaxy remains on my table unopened, and unplayed.

I am a sad panda.

Ya know, you could always send it to me and I'll give it a goooood home for 2 weeks...
I bought it, loved it, and i ate it.

Its how i roll
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I might get a wii for christmas. Or maybe a 360. Or maybe a PRS Soapbar II. can't decide
I like how the wii is easy to play and fun, and i love the idea of virtual console, but all my friends have 360 and play live, and I want to play with them. And my dad works for microsoft so I get a lot of games for like 30 bucks. Also I am a casual gamer, I just play every once in a while to relax, and the wii is more of a 'get up and go' system, and I play games to relax. I'm not competetive at all.
help?
I hope I don't turn this thread into a console war, I'm just hoping for a suggestion or two. thanks
I loved the way Galaxies has turned out. The game is pure, shimmering, brilliant perfection.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Yeah, I really want a Wii now. I was looking at Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario and Galaxy, and they all look absolutely ace. The gravity on Galaxy is amazing.

It's a shame I only have £20. Damn, I need to buy a Wii.
Quote by srv2112
I might get a wii for christmas. Or maybe a 360. Or maybe a PRS Soapbar II. can't decide

Damn. I have a Soapbar II and a Wii, and both are godly choices. I feel your pain.. but if I had to give one up it would probably be the Wii, though my brother wouldn't be too happy.

Galaxy looks amazing, X-play gave it a 5-star review last night. I'm hoping my brother or I will get it for Christmas.

Z-Edit: Oh, and as for the 360? No thanks.
I would buy it, but I got rid of my TV the other day in a hissy fit, so a new TV comes first
Well I was a worried after Super Mario Sunshine but I maybe I should look into this for my Wii. I need to kill some time before SSBB anyway.
Page 1 of 2