I just need to write gay songs
and then I will suceed

So that's all I have to say
about my gay and stupid life
please buy my ****ty cd's
so I can spoil my future wife

Thanks,
Soulja Boy
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
dude as much as i dont like song parodies. this is great. and yeah "crank dat" is a terrible song. they layed it 3 times at my homecoming...oh the pain...
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
lol! this is hilarious!

i never liked rap or hip hop... and i think i never will
"I've said it like 30 times in a row" - Barry Johnson and the Funky Bunch
you spelled boi right dumbass
i got a good laugh out of this

now to crit
Yo dis is serious playa

Yo da name is Soulja Boy
and I can't rap for ****
my lyrics are for retards
and my clothes will rarely fit
hmm good first stanza, really sets the mood

I am just anotha loser
writing recycled rap
hopefully people will buy it
even though it's crap
you cant rhyme crap with crap... oh wait

I am a walking advertisement
rapping about my cars and clothes
my career is a publicity stunt
about to decompose
what!!? Soulja Boi does not use these big words!!!
Oh my life is wonderful
I have everything I need
and then I will succeed
meh, this line could use a bit of work, fits with idea, but doesnt flow well to me
never planned on buying your cd's, unless this song was on it, then i would download

epic lolz
yo if u record this put start a thread so we can all hear it
i could play it for all my friends that like rap
I actually think that it would be much more humourous if the grammar was extremely correct.

To be honest I find this pretty weak writing, which would be okay if it was a funny or interesting topic but it's not...I guess the others like it though ^

Quote by acoustic87
Yo dis is serious playa

Yo da name is Soulja Boy
and I can't rap for ****
my lyrics are for retards
and my clothes will rarely fit

I am just anotha loser
writing recycled rap
hopefully people will buy it
even though it's crap
I hovered over your link and it gave me the first few characters, until "hopefully people will buy it". I could guess what the fourth line would be before I clicked on this, and I was correct. Too predictable, and can you think of no better word than crap?

I am a walking advertisement
rapping about my cars and clothes
my career is a publicity stunt
about to decompose
Probably your strongest part, I like the first line & phrase "publicity stunt"

Oh my life is wonderful
I have everything I need
and then I will suceed
Don't use the word "gay", it's a lousy choice and completely unnecessary

again with the gay.

Thanks,
Soulja Boy

This isn't really a serious piece so it's sort of strange to crit it like this, just thought I'd put in my two cents. Wasn't very original, cause this is exactly what I hear from rockers all day long except for this rhymed
OMG I HATE THIS SONG!

I work in a laboratory and the day shift plays the local (c)rap station. I counted five plays in a single eight hour shift....i am so tired of that retarded song.

/rant
Awesome...will you be my friend? lol
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
yea
soulja is terrible
the crank dat is his only song i can listen to...
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
man i dont give a damn, that was f*cking hicklarious, i loved it i wish i could bump you up every day just so there is no one that misses this one, i laughed my *SS off it was great do you normally do parodies? well if that was your first one you did an excellent job!!!!!!!
wow, personally I think this was not that great.....I don't like the generalizing idea of rap being bad and people only rapping about cars and clothes and stuff....I just really dislike this....seriously, they make the music people buy it, which means its good and you dont have to hate them for that....yeah so...................bye
Check for "Taking a Picture (Won't capture this)
Alright, lemme start off by asking if you are somehow related to Weird Al. Cause this sounds like something he would do. It was freaking awesome to say the least, I would do a stanza by stanza breakdown, but it would all read the same, AWESOME!!! Seriously, you could make a profession out of this, keep up the great work.

(And Fallen Misery, all rap is bad. Good honest Rock n' Roll is all you ever need. The only reason people buy it, is because they want to fit in. Rappers are portrayers of one of the greatest lies on planet earth. They are misleading a generation of kids into a lifestyle that is disrespectful and ultimately lazy, so spare us the sob story.)
I really liked this, I never heard Soulja Boy and don't plan to ever listen to it, but this was great, gave me a good laugh.
I hate the soulja boy song as much as the next man, but.... I dunno, dude... this just wasn't funny. In fact, it was pretty lame.

*shrugs* next time you decide to make fun of a terrible song, put a little effort into it, will ya?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
I hate the soulja boy song as much as the next man, but.... I dunno, dude... this just wasn't funny. In fact, it was pretty lame.

*shrugs* next time you decide to make fun of a terrible song, put a little effort into it, will ya?

+1 .....and your telling me that ALL rap is disrespectful, and all rap is bad....that is why people like you should not voice their opinion when the generalize the genre so much....try listening to some Run DMC, stuff like that...a lot of rap actually has meaning....hell I only like a couple rap songs but I still don't raid on about how its all disrespectful and ****ty, cuz its not.......listen before you talk? cool
Check for "Taking a Picture (Won't capture this)
parodies/satire are funnier when they're subtle. this is just way too blunt.
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in