Hey everyone, I have a performance tomorrow with my music class at a different school and my teacher has asked each instrument section to give a little blurb about our instrument. I've played guitar for many years but have never learned anything about the anatomy of one or how they work. Could you guys help me come up with some points?
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Pickups, are like small electromagnets that amplify the sound of the note, through the magnetic field. Or something. I dont know, i work in car dealership.
Not Enough AssHatery
I went there. I have most of the introductory section, the rest of the information has really nothing to do with what I need to talk about. The teacher wants us to talk about the physical demands of playing our instrument and how it makes noise, etc.

Edit: That was in response to the Wikipedia suggestion.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
You like, press on the strings to make them longer or shorted to make the pitch go like, lower or higher.
Physical demands include fighting off ugly groupies.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Perhaps talk about the effects playing guitar has on the skin of the fingers, before and after you could play guitar. Maybe also talk about how electric guitar differs from other guitars of the same standard tuning (Classical, Flamenco, and Steel-string).