Page 1 of 2
Hey Guys...
I just got off the phone with my girlfriend
She sounded really....sad
and she wouldnt tell me why
She has been really withdrawn the past few days
I really love her and I don't want to lose her
Anyway, I was wondering if there were any real specific signs that a girlfriend is about to dump you. And I swear to god, if anyone calls me a pussy, I will come to their house and stalk them, make incisions in their bodies, and **** the incisions until they die, but not until i do that to the rest of their family while they watch.
and no she wont leave me because im so violent i dont talk like that around her
When she openly has sex with another man in front of you.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
It's because you tell people that you will stalk, kill, and dismember them.

But really, just ask her in person. If she can't tell you, tell her she doesn't trust you enough and move on.
okay listen how old are the both of you and how long have you been going out?
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Well think about it, has she been hanging out with any other guys lately? Have you done anything to hurt her or offend her? Is she going through any stressful situations in her family life or something?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
lol 16 and still a virgin, where do you live i want some of that?
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
okay listen how old are the both of you and how long have you been going out?

we are both 16 and we have been going out for a month and there has never been a single fight between us, no friction at all
lol month? buddy, you cannot actually love someone after a month you can barely trust them, you LUST not love, but give it some time and it will change. she may just want attention or drama
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5
lol month? buddy, you cannot actually love someone after a month you can barely trust them, you LUST not love, but give it some time and it will change. she may just want attention or drama
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5
A really good sign that you're about to be dumped is if she says to you "We need to talk" when she sees you.

I promise you that it will never be followed up with "I need to suck your c0ck more."
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by ZedLeppy
A really good sign that you're about to be dumped is if she says to you "We need to talk" when she sees you.

I promise you that it will never be followed up with "I need to suck your c0ck more."

If she says that, just stick your fingers in your ears and go "LALALALALALALA!"

edit:
Quote by MoBscene
Dude she's pregnant!

dude i had to speed-scroll to the top to check if you were the TS.
Quote by MoBscene
Dude she's pregnant!

I hope to god that you're kidding.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
best way i got dumped was when i had sex and after it she looked at me as if to say its over. i was like 'see ya'
well i was gonna say when she stops saying "love you" at the end of phone convos or when you are leaving her house, but being only 16 and only been going out a month its gonna be to soon for the L word to of even been said yet.
so i dunno she doent like you touching her doesnt keep eye contact when you talk to her stuff like that.
just because she doent wanna tell you why she is feeling sad doent mean she doent like you, it could be deep troubles that she doesnt trust you with yet cuze you have only been going out for a month.
Quote by x_thurston_x
I hope to god that you're kidding.

i hope so to cause then someone would start a religion(about a pregnant 16 year old virgin-mormon) and theres already enough of them anyway.(enough religions, not pregnant 16 year old virgin-mormons)

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Lol Mormon? Maybe one of the community elders wants her for wifey number #15. I'd start packing your bags, man, you're about to be given the boot from the town.
barrel roll quickly!

uh dude don't worry it's probably just PMS

EDIT: dammit beaten to it
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
yeah shes a 16 year old mormon she aint having sex

lol thats why shes made that she found out her family worships a phony cult.

ololololololol
Oh geez...you have been going out for a whole month?
And now you are worried shes going to dump you?
She probably is going to dump you because you are way to insecure.
Women can sense when a guy is insecure. And they don't like it.
Man, if you are sure she is going to dump you the only way out is to dump her first... that way you're not the poor sucker who got rejected, and you can always tell people you were the one who ended the relationship.

And you've gotta act really patronising if she says she was thinking of breaking up too. For example:

You: "Sorry babe, but I think we should start seeing other people. I feel like I need to move on. It's not you, it's me. *continue with cliche break up bullsh*t*"

Her: "Yeh that's ok. I was thinking the same thing"

You: "Sure, sure. Whatever you reckon. You don't need to hide behind those lies, it's ok to be really disappointed. You can cry, I don't mind."

Her: "No I'm serious. I really was going to break up with you, you just beat me to it."

You: "Yeh, keep telling yourself that. I can see lying to yourself is your way with coping with loss, thats fine."

Her: "OMG you're such an asshole" *SLAP*

She will call you back in 5 minutes GUARANTEED!!! This method is 100% foolproof!!!

NOT REALLY GUARANTEED
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Dude before you assume she wants to break up with her, since she's your girlfriend and seems depressed man up and talk to her. Chances are she's having a problem and needs you or someone to talk to, so step up to the role.

Don't worry about whether you two will break-up if you dwell on it chances are it's going to happen sooner rather than later. If you have no friction then you might have potential for a long term relationship so don't screw up early in the game.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Why'd you mention that she's a mormon? Cause mormons get made fun of a bit, that is just asking people to make fun of your girlfriend. I mean seriously I had to restrain myself from making a polygamy joke.
she could just be bleeding out of her vagina
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Brain245
Why'd you mention that she's a mormon? Cause mormons get made fun of a bit, that is just asking people to make fun of your girlfriend. I mean seriously I had to restrain myself from making a polygamy joke.

because mormons belive in no sex before marriage,
When she dies?
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
She's not infatuated with you any more, so she's gonna be dumping you within, oh, id say the next week.

And yes, im right. Kids these days...
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Menstruation?

I find that girlfriends of a single month don't generally say something like, "Hey, I'm on my period...so yeah...". Generally, girlfriends (in my experience) are slightly less inclined to talk openly about their period - especially if it's only been a month.
i think you should try asking her again and tell her that you give her whatever support she needs. She could be pregnant for all you know.
Page 1 of 2