After reading 4 hours of bull****, I passed my drug exam for getting my permit

After tomorrow, I'll be driving a car instead of a damn bike...
you know whats funny?

6 months from now the LAST thing youll want to do is drive

everyone goes though that time period where they hate driving, and some never pull themselves out of it
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
you know whats funny?

everyone goes though that time period where they hate driving, and some never pull themselves out of it
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
you know whats funny?

Yep, glad I got my license...driving with parents sucked.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by jravolta
Yep, glad I got my license...driving with parents sucked.

Well, the whole reason I'm excited is that I moved an hour away from all my friends, and my mom hates driving so much she never takes me. If I drive I'll be able to visit more often.
holy ****, you gotta pass a drug test for your license?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by zombie_monster
Well, the whole reason I'm excited is that I moved an hour away from all my friends, and my mom hates driving so much she never takes me. If I drive I'll be able to visit more often.

Ya, until you factor in the cost of gas for every trip. You can basically say goodbye to 30 bucks for every trip there and back.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help