Can anybody tab all the scores to Cannibal Holocaust? Specifically 'Crucified Woman'?

Thanks in advance!
that movie is disgusting

EDIT: btw i hope youre aware everything in that movie was REAL those people are dead the chick really got raped those animals were senselessly slaughtered

im no hippie or w/e but that was sick

its banned in america
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Last edited by aeon20k at Nov 13, 2007,
everything correct except for the fact that the actors weren't really killed
but the director had a hell of a time proving they weren't dead
turns out they signed contracts to not appear in public for a year after release, so when he was charged with prison he had to make the contracts void

but yeah it is disgusting i had a real hard time watching it
beautiful music tho
Quote by aeon20k
that movie is disgusting

EDIT: btw i hope youre aware everything in that movie was REAL those people are dead the chick really got raped those animals were senselessly slaughtered

im no hippie or w/e but that was sick

its banned in america

Hey hey, Urban Myths galore! It's true that the animals in the movie were actually killed, and I don't like that. The actors (they are actors you know), however, were neither raped nor killed. The director, Ruggero Deodato had to prove it in court, actually. And it's not banned in the US anymore.

It's totally fine that you don't like the movie, but what you're saying is bull****, so please shut the hell up.

To tyler_j: I'll tab it, but it might take a couple of weeks before I have the time.
yeah thanks man, i spose i should have added the crucified woman to my other post. heh heh good to find someone else who appreciates the good music