hey im looking for a good shred tonal tube combo, my price range is about $650ish.i play shred and fusion.i have to buy the amp from steves music because i have a credit there. any suggestions?
Wrong forum, take it to GG&A.

*reported for moving*
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
vooooooooosh
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
at that price range you might consider a hotrod deluxe, traynor, or even a line6 spider valve combo. with the line6/bogner amp, you won't need any pedals, but if you have them then you might like some others. another great amp to look at i they carry them is the kustom 36. awesome amps. they sound kind of peaveyish, but very nice tone and great reverb.
possibly a peavy vk with a speaker change for a vintage 30 and a distortion pedal will do what you want and youll save money. id say go used for a 5150 but i guess you cant.