so im gona sell my xbox 360 and i was wondering what you guys think i should sell it for

im selling

premium console

1 extra wireless controle
(1 extra + the one that comes with the console is 2 wireless controllers just incase anyones a retard)

wired headset

the dvd remote thing

1 play and charge kite

Games

Bioshock
Gears of war
Crackdown
F.E.A.R
The Darkness

i think thats it cheers

please when you put down what you think its worth note what currency your using thx again
Join TheWarney TXT Me!! Group
Last edited by SkoolYardBully at Nov 14, 2007,
Am I the only one that was reminded of Powerthirst by the title? SCIENCE ENERGY SCIENCE ENERGY!

On topic though, I'm not exactly sure what a good price would be. Perhaps go on eBay and check the prices on packages that are similar to yours.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
For a new pair of socks and a good loaf of bread (if they give you pumpernickel, deals off)
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by srv2112
sell it for 20 bucks... to me...

21 USD to SteveHouse!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Sacrilege!! And with so many good games coming out in the next month. *tut, tut*
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore