So I remember about two months back hearing about led zeppelin getting back for one more tour. Any one know when this event is taking place and or where i can buy tickets?
I know it is pricey but I have a couple hundred dollars saved up and I was thinking of getting a ticket or two.

thanks
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
1 ticket = your soul.

lol....i am guessing about a grand for semi decent seats. I have a couple of pay checks coming in and depending on the concert date I think i can get enough
Some friends were telling me that you have to enter contests just to win the opportunity to BUY A TICKET. Of course they could be lying, but I find it amusing still.
lol win an opportunity to buy a ticket, thats good
but yeah i reckon they'd be expensive as hell as they were gone within minutes, a lot by fans so you may not have a lot of luck sorry
It was supposedly Nov. 26, but Jimmy broke his finger, so it's being moved to Dec. 10 at the O2 Arena in London. Tickets are done by ballots on this website, but the registrations are now closed. So enter in contests or buy them off alternative ticket selling places that have 'em.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
ya its in london so i dont think i can get a plane ticket either : /

I looked on ebay and it is being sold for over $1700-2400 which is wayy out of my budget

oh well i can still watch "the song remains the same"
If they actually do a tour in the states im saving all my pay checks and buying a ticket.

i really hope they do
robert plant said there is no hope for a tour...with him that is. So we can all keep dreaming of the next best thing...GNR
Does anyone here know about the new version of The Song Remains the Same that is coming out soon? If so, does it still have those fantasy sequences? I really didn't like those. I'm considering getting the DVD if they took the fantasy sequences out.
Jesus, you're way behind the times...

There was a lottery to buy tickets, like a month ago. It's closed now. Any other way of buying tickets is illegal.

You're out of luck... I don't understand how you were so like, "Yeah, I can afford them, where can I get them?" as if (lol) there were still some tickets available... FOR A FRICKIN ZEPPELIN REUNION. Lol.
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by punkrocklove999
robert plant said there is no hope for a tour...with him that is. So we can all keep dreaming of the next best thing...GNR

Well that's fair enough.

Get in a replacement singer, like Myles Kennedy, or that bloke from The Answer.

Seriously, if Led Zeppelin had one of those as the front man, I would listen. Jimmy Page is an awesome guitarist, but for me, the songs are ruined by Plant. Just cannot stand that man's voice.

And I think the tickets went on sale ages ago, so they'd have sold out in a heartbeat.
Quote by ilikeguitar90
If so, does it still have those fantasy sequences? I really didn't like those.

Yes
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.