4 24%
LTD EC-1000
2 12%
Dean Razorback
2 12%
None of these
3 18%
Voters: 17.
I play mostly metal nowadays... This includes = Metallica, Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Shadows Fall.. but someitmes go neil young, blink 182 ?!?!?!(shut up, they WERE good+easy) and some other less metal stuff...
This is my 1st poll dont know how this works but out of these what would you pick? and if not why ? my budget would be round c-1 classic price and ec1000
If want to suggest something else, i dont like active pickups, im pretty sure the EC1000 has a version with passives so yeh.. passive pickups only please!!
Last edited by UrMomsMom at Nov 14, 2007,
Quote by UrMomsMom
I play mostly metal nowadays... This includes = Metallica, Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Shadows Fall.. but someitmes go neil young, blink 182 ?!?!?!(shut up, they WERE good+easy) and some other less metal stuff...
This is my 1st poll dont know how this works but out of these what would you pick? and if not why ? my budget would be round c-1 classic price and ec1000
If want to suggest something else, i dont like active pickups, im pretty sure the EC1000 has a version with passives so yeh.. passive pickups only please!!

To be honest you should try them out and make that decision yourself as many people hate the Schecter necks.
I've tried it, it didnt really bother me but, i would probably prefer the other three's neck but its fine jus want to hear some opinion